Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats!
What course and where?
Reply 2
how
which course?
do you keep fit?
if not how do you pass the time apart from being on TSR?
Reply 4
Original post by Manexopi
Congrats!
What course and where?

Thank you! Accounting and Finance. MMU and I'm in 2nd year now
i guess you took your A-Levels early?
Reply 6
Are you just 68 but your birthday happened to fall on a leap year? :P

What uni and what course? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by jakirul
how

I skipped a year as it was optional and I was one of the youngest in my year lol
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1
which course?
do you keep fit?
if not how do you pass the time apart from being on TSR?

Accounting and Finance
I walk a lot but I don't think it's doing much haha
I don't really go on TSR that much, studying, watching tv etc.
Original post by MissOvoxo
Ask me anything!

Whay, nice to see someone else has been able to do so (I did pharmacy btw and graduated with masters when I was 21)
Reply 10
You could say that but I did Leaving Cert
Reply 11
Original post by Faith.A
Are you just 68 but your birthday happened to fall on a leap year? :P

What uni and what course? :smile:

Nope but that's interesting! hahaha

Accounting and Finance, MMU
Reply 12
Why did you not do the transition year? (I think that's what it's called).
Reply 13
Original post by quasa
Whay, nice to see someone else has been able to do so (I did pharmacy btw and graduated with masters when I was 21)

Congratulations! I'm thinking of doing my masters as well. I knew I wouldn't be the only one but it's nice to know that you graduated with masters at 21. I'm tempted now
Reply 14
Original post by Airmed
Why did you not do the transition year? (I think that's what it's called).

Yeah it's transition year. People who did it the year before me complained that they didn't enjoy it and it was hard to get back into doing work so I thought I'd skip it. Kind of wish I'd done it though just so I could really enjoy the uni experience
How old are you now?
Congratulations! I'm thinking of doing my masters as well. I knew I wouldn't be the only one but it's nice to know that you graduated with masters at 21. I'm tempted now

go for it!!!, you have nothing to lose. In my case ,I was fortunate as due to admin I was put up a year by accident but kept with it. I turned 18 around freshers week in first year so evwen though I started freshers as a 17, I spent most of the year as a 18 year old. when I graduated, I was like 3 months from turning 22.
Reply 17
Original post by Blackstarr
How old are you now?

I'm 18 :smile:
Reply 18
Yeah it's transition year. People who did it the year before me complained that they didn't enjoy it and it was hard to get back into doing work so I thought I'd skip it. Kind of wish I'd done it though just so I could really enjoy the uni experience

Did you find it difficult going to uni and being younger than everyone else? I know the feeling myself: I've skipped first year so I'm the youngest in my year.
If Hulk Hogan and Donald Trump got into a fight, who would win?

Quick Reply

Latest