The Student Room Group

What are the most disgusting song lyrics you know?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Gotta be that Gand me Danda De song, @Eternalflames :rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Gotta be that Gand me Danda De song, @Eternalflames :rofl:

HAHAHAH!! I was singing that today :biggrin:
@nucdev I was thinking, how was the singer not laughing whilst singing?
(edited 8 years ago)
Blurred Lines, hands down :colonhash: :angry:
Reply 63
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Blurred Lines, hands down :colonhash: :angry:

Bahhh that's nothin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cause I ain't knocking on the door
I'm coming in the house
And I'm gunning for your spouse, trying to send the bitch back to her maker
And if you got a daughter older then 15, I'ma rape her
Take her on the living room floor, right there in front of you
Then ask you seriously, "whatchu wanna do?"
Frustrating, isn't it? Wanna kill me, but I'ma kill you
Now watch me **** just a little while longer, please, will you?
Reply 65
Original post by Eternalflames
HAHAHAH!! I was singing that today :biggrin:
@nucdev I was thinking, how was the singer not laughing whilst singing?

LMAO. I heard it again today - don't think I'm going to get used to it enough to stop laughing at it :rofl2:
IKR! I was wondering that as well.
Original post by nucdev
LMAO. I heard it again today - don't think I'm going to get used to it enough to stop laughing at it :rofl2:
IKR! I was wondering that as well.

I think he probably laughed ten times before recording the final version :biggrin:
[video="youtube;1jyaVarshts"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyaVarshts[/video] This
Reply 68
Original post by Eternalflames
I think he probably laughed ten times before recording the final version :biggrin:

I would love to see/hear the outtakes of it tbh :toofunny:
"Fill a bad girl like a sandwich" The big guy out of that new "all on your oot song".
Original post by nucdev
I would love to see/hear the outtakes of it tbh :toofunny:

Same, it would be so funny to watch :biggrin:
Amazing Grace.

"How Queef the sound that save a Letch like me"

:turban:
Reply 72
212 by Azealia Banks is absolutely filthy.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/azealiabanks/212.html

Second verse. :hide:
Original post by undercxver
Ahh I know you feel like nobody can beat Honey Singh :console: I won't judge you. :tongue: Varun Dhawan is my fav of course. :drool: And Deepika is my fav too. :five:

Spoiler

*sigh* it's true, Honey Singh is something special :daydreaming:

Spoiler

Ooh he's a decent actor, wasn't a fan of him in Dilwale though :lol: She's actually such a good actress, as well as being so hot :coma:
Original post by Lord Samosa
*sigh* it's true, Honey Singh is something special :daydreaming:

Spoiler

Ooh he's a decent actor, wasn't a fan of him in Dilwale though :lol: She's actually such a good actress, as well as being so hot :coma:

LOOOL He dresses ike them Asian wannabe dons in London. :rofl:

I don't think he is getting an opportunity to show off his acting skills, he has pretty much the same role in every film. :frown: But he's hot. :drool:

Deepika is gorj. Have you seen Bajirao Mastani? She looks stunning! :zomg:
LOOOL He dresses ike them Asian wannabe dons in London. :rofl:

I don't think he is getting an opportunity to show off his acting skills, he has pretty much the same role in every film. :frown: But he's hot. :drool:

Deepika is gorj. Have you seen Bajirao Mastani? She looks stunning! :zomg:

I understand he wants to dress cool, but he's looking up to the wrong people for style :indiff:

Being hot is like the only requirement these days to be a Bollywood actor/actress. I don't think most of us complain though :mmm:

Omg yeah, she was great in that! In general that movie amazing including all the actors. But Deepika was just asdfhhkjvhgh
I understand he wants to dress cool, but he's looking up to the wrong people for style :indiff:

Being hot is like the only requirement these days to be a Bollywood actor/actress. I don't think most of us complain though :mmm:

Omg yeah, she was great in that! In general that movie amazing including all the actors. But Deepika was just asdfhhkjvhgh

That was seen as cool more than ten years ago. :rofl:

Haha so trueee. Ali Zafar's so hot too, though he's more on the cuter side. :colonhash: Do you like Shraddha Kapoor?

Ikrrrrr. She actually is flawless. :ahee:
That was seen as cool more than ten years ago. :rofl:

Haha so trueee. Ali Zafar's so hot too, though he's more on the cuter side. :colonhash: Do you like Shraddha Kapoor?

Ikrrrrr. She actually is flawless. :ahee:

Let's be honest, it was never actually cool :colonhash:

Yeah she's cute, it's hard to beleive she's Shakti Kappor's daughter :lolwut: I've only seen Ali Zafar in one film, I was like "omg a Pakistani in a Bollywood film :eek:" :lol:

Ikr, she doesn't look fake and is just :coma:
Let's be honest, it was never actually cool :colonhash:

Yeah she's cute, it's hard to beleive she's Shakti Kappor's daughter :lolwut: I've only seen Ali Zafar in one film, I was like "omg a Pakistani in a Bollywood film :eek:" :lol:

Ikr, she doesn't look fake and is just :coma:

Agreed, unless you didn't try it for yourself you never found it cool (I obvs didn't :lol:).

Yeeaaah she is! It's a bit like that with Zendaya and her parents. :rofl: Pakistanis making it now. :bhangra: Sad we can't say that about Adnan Sami anymore. :colonhash:
Original post by hxfsxh
Maybe not disgusting but annoying...'work work work work work ghghjfhdy work work work work work' etc.

Original post by ravioliyears
Lmao I thought I was the only one who that was what she was saying :rofl:

She's speaking Jamaican Patois during those lines, which is an English-based creole language. The more you learn.

Quick Reply

Latest