The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have done absolutely nothing today and I feel extremely guilty.
But I shall make a start on my Brit Romanticism essay because I need to spend the majority of next week doing my Victorian Lit essay.
I also have reading/notes to do for classes for both seminars (which are on Monday and Tuesday).
Gotta love having a fever.

Kill me pls.
Pls.
Do it.
Do it now.
I will start at 10 too, am going to do differentiation and Economics revision.

Am gonna fail the test anyway tbh, am lucky I've got 40% in all of these already and in the first year so it doesn't matter too much but still :emo:

In Plag we trust :yep:
I have a MAJOR issue right now!!!!
So i begged my dad to buy me a new ICT textbook, my school doesn't have enough copies of the Second edition yet for everybody. Anyways, i had it and I read it this week, but now I CANT FIND IT. I just reorganized my room and now i can't find it!!!!
I only have the old textbook but i feel like it wont be as effective for my exam on Tuesday...
Dose anyone have any idea what I can do right now?? Any links to help me revise and all?? I REALLY WANT TO GET AN A*!!!!!
Today I thought it was working and knew I was going out so didn't anticipate doing a lot if anything.

Turned out my work messed the rota up and I wasn't working so I went home after an hour and took the dog for a walk.

I marked my C4 paper. Got 25/48 on the questions I did, need to learn differential equations and revise vectors. Some of the trigonometry questions were different to what I'd done so that put me off.

Then I answered exam questions on DNA analysis (PCR, gel electrophoresis etc). I will mark tomorrow.

So total work about an hour. I will revise C4 mainly tomorrow and mark/make notes on bio.
Reply 1564
Original post by Mochassassin
I have done absolutely nothing today and I feel extremely guilty.
But I shall make a start on my Brit Romanticism essay because I need to spend the majority of next week doing my Victorian Lit essay.
I also have reading/notes to do for classes for both seminars (which are on Monday and Tuesday).
Gotta love having a fever.

Kill me pls.
Pls.
Do it.
Do it now.

Aw, well dw you've still got lots of time to change that Sass, bc today isn't over yet. :biggrin:

I hope you get better soon though. :hugs: Sending lots of virtual love + hugs for a speedy recovery. <3
Reply 1565
Original post by kingfrizzy
I have a MAJOR issue right now!!!!
So i begged my dad to buy me a new ICT textbook, my school doesn't have enough copies of the Second edition yet for everybody. Anyways, i had it and I read it this week, but now I CANT FIND IT. I just reorganized my room and now i can't find it!!!!
I only have the old textbook but i feel like it wont be as effective for my exam on Tuesday...
Dose anyone have any idea what I can do right now?? Any links to help me revise and all?? I REALLY WANT TO GET AN A*!!!!!

:console: I'm sorry to hear that! Is it the real thing? O_O Would it be possible to re-purchase it before then?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1566
:work: 10:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

I'm going to get myself some food then I'm going to spend 15 mins going over C1 class notes and then complete a past paper. Really don't want to lose silly marks this time especially bc it's supposed to be the easiest exam. :sad:
:yes:
Original post by Anon_98
Aw, well dw you've still got lots of time to change that Sass, bc today isn't over yet. :biggrin:

I hope you get better soon though. :hugs: Sending lots of virtual love + hugs for a speedy recovery. <3

I still haven't started it. Damn Couchtuner and damn HTGAWM. DAMN NEW EPISODES OF GOOD TV SHOWS and DAMN DAIRY MILK OREO and PROCRASTINATION! :frown:
Thank you so much, you're sweet as always! <3

Best of luck with the past paper. You got this! :woo:
Reply 1569
Original post by Mochassassin
I still haven't started it. Damn Couchtuner and damn HTGAWM. DAMN NEW EPISODES OF GOOD TV SHOWS and DAMN DAIRY MILK OREO and PROCRASTINATION! :frown:
Thank you so much, you're sweet as always! <3

Best of luck with the past paper. You got this! :woo:

Oh well that's still okay - you will start it in this block though, right? :nutcase: You absolute addict. :rofl: TV SHOWS CAN WAITTTTT. :fuhrer: Maybe feed yourself a square of oreo chocolate stuff every time you write a sentence.(i secretly mean paragraph) - That way it'll be a win- win and motivation has beeen regainedddd. :bubbles:

Thank you!
Reply 1570
ok..... Im alive

I did approx. 6 hours of maths today, gonna now do a core 1 paper and hopefully followed by some stats

sick.
Reply 1571
Okay, no. I have a really bad headache. I went over the stuff but I did, like, one past paper question then just sat in silence eating biscuits for half an hour to try and cure it bc I didn't really want to take any medicine. It didn't work.

Why does my body have to be so sensitive. >.>

Oh well- I'll just try and complete it tomorrow morning instead.
Original post by Anon_98
Okay, no. I have a really bad headache. I went over the stuff but I did, like, one past paper question then just sat in silence eating biscuits for half an hour to try and cure it bc I didn't really want to take any medicine. It didn't work.

Why does my body have to be so sensitive. >.>

Oh well- I'll just try and complete it tomorrow morning instead.

ohhhooo thats sooo sad :sad:
Just have a longgg rest!
i hope you will be fine by tomorrow :h:
Reply 1573
Original post by fatima1998
ohhhooo thats sooo sad :sad:
Just have a longgg rest!
i hope you will be fine by tomorrow :h:

I shaaalllll. <3

Thank you, I hope so too. Well, I'm sure I will as it usually goes by then ( or at least, partially goes) - It's just quite annoying that it happens so frequently. ^-^
Original post by Anon_98
I shaaalllll. <3

Thank you, I hope so too. Well, I'm sure I will as it usually goes by then ( or at least, partially goes) - It's just quite annoying that it happens so frequently. ^-^

it really gets annoying...
i usually have headaches when i am awake till 4am and then waking up after 2 hours to get ready but then after i come back from sixth form i just have a nap because i can't study :smile:
Starting one hour of biology coursework, it's not going amazing but I'll try to get a little done. :redface:
Reply 1576
THE SWEATY SESSIONS HAVE COMMENCED..
chem titration calcs then catalysis notes then questions.
Doing an hour of revision notes for Maths - Newton's 2nd Law.
Started an hour of spanish oral work :biggrin:
Reply 1579
:work: 4:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Heuheu wasted enough time, I shall start some work. :'3

Latest

Trending

Trending