The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kane was so bad today I was gonna cry at the prospects of him snatching the winner again. Great goal but he really was quite embarrassing throughout the rest of the game, not sure why there's a lot of talk about him. Then again football fans only remember moments.
that superman vid is probs my favourite player compilation of all time tho
Original post by AliRizzo
Kane was so bad today I was gonna cry at the prospects of him snatching the winner again. Great goal but he really was quite embarrassing throughout the rest of the game, not sure why there's a lot of talk about him. Then again football fans only remember moments.

Not sure if sarcasm

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
that superman vid is probs my favourite player compilation of all time tho

Realistically I've watched that 20+ times tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bodeans
Not sure if sarcasm

Why? He was terrible bar the goal.
Original post by AliRizzo

This is hilariously ironic.
lmao did he delete his comment?
Reply 5406
Original post by democracyforum
No. It isn't rude.

Just my thoughts. Goodbye.
United have lost, now only a 3-0 defeat to West Ham will make our top 4 chase difficult....
Original post by nemanuel96

who would you like in charge?
strong autism
Original post by TeeEm

Most likely - Pep. He'd give the entire team a kick up the arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeeEm

Are you #WengerOut or #WengerIn?

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's #WegnerOut
lol.. woke up, see united have lost. good good.

Their next 4 games are huge for their season as well.. if things dont go well, could be out of europa, and back to 8-10pts behind the top4..
Original post by Jimmy Seville
He's #WegnerOut

He's a #chelseafan
He's #autitsic
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
He's #autitsic

He's #dylsexic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol what a joke, Wenger criticising the fans for the lack of atmosphere but supporting the cost of tickets at the same time. The pricing out of our hardcore is what has caused our fans to become a laughing stock.
Arsenal have an FA Cup game tomorrow that nobody will watch I'll definitely be watching the CL

Latest