The Student Room Group

What are the most disgusting song lyrics you know?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookBird
She's speaking Jamaican Patois during those lines, which is an English-based creole language. The more you learn.

Ahhh okayy, didn't know that! Thanks.
[video="youtube;sFmZ6WDkuj0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFmZ6WDkuj0[/video]
Original post by hxfsxh
Maybe not disgusting but annoying...'work work work work work ghghjfhdy work work work work work' etc.

Just because you don't understand Caribbean patois, that's like saying Flower of Scotland is annoying because it's hard to understand.
Original post by XOR_
[video="youtube;1jyaVarshts"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyaVarshts[/video] This

Thank you, you've made my existence a little bit better for showing me this.
Original post by undercxver
Agreed, unless you didn't try it for yourself you never found it cool (I obvs didn't :lol:).

Yeeaaah she is! It's a bit like that with Zendaya and her parents. :rofl: Pakistanis making it now. :bhangra: Sad we can't say that about Adnan Sami anymore. :colonhash:

Not sure how that happens :rofl: proves that attractive parents aren't needed to create a hot human being :colonhash:

Yeah finally! We've got a few more acting in Bollywood now :biggrin: lmao my mum was so vexed about Adnan Sami, but I don't blame him, there's probably more money to be made in India :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Not sure how that happens :rofl: proves that attractive parents aren't needed to create a hot human being :colonhash:

Yeah finally! We've got a few more acting in Bollywood now :biggrin: lmao my mum was so vexed about Adnan Sami, but I don't blame him, there's probably more money to be made in India :lol:

Adnan Sami didn't do anything wrong though right? :erm:

So many Pakistani's in India now, there's no proper entertainment there. :lol:
Adnan Sami didn't do anything wrong though right? :erm:

So many Pakistani's in India now, there's no proper entertainment there. :lol:

Nah, changing your nationality isn't an issue. Maybe for patriotic Pakistani's :lol:

The movie industry is improving in Pakistan, but I doubt it'll ever reach Bollywood's level. They should just collaborate more :biggrin:
Nah, changing your nationality isn't an issue. Maybe for patriotic Pakistani's :lol:

The movie industry is improving in Pakistan, but I doubt it'll ever reach Bollywood's level. They should just collaborate more :biggrin:

Some show on ARY had this discussion all about this, I was thinking wtf is it really that big of a deal? LOOOOL so stupid tbh. :rofl:

Yeah it is getting better, but I swear they have the same set of actors and actresses in each "good" film. Lollywood would never reach standards of Bollywood for sure. Lollywood what a name. :laugh:
Some show on ARY had this discussion all about this, I was thinking wtf is it really that big of a deal? LOOOOL so stupid tbh. :rofl:

Yeah it is getting better, but I swear they have the same set of actors and actresses in each "good" film. Lollywood would never reach standards of Bollywood for sure. Lollywood what a name. :laugh:

Some of the things our people make a fuss out of, out of all the problems we have :rofl:

I've never watched one, I just don't think I'll enjoy it as much as Bollywood. I imagine all the good reviews are just because it's a Pakistani film :lol:
Lmao! I hate the name "Lollywood" so much :rofl:
Some of the things our people make a fuss out of, out of all the problems we have :rofl:

I've never watched one, I just don't think I'll enjoy it as much as Bollywood. I imagine all the good reviews are just because it's a Pakistani film :lol:
Lmao! I hate the name "Lollywood" so much :rofl:

Ikr! I hate Pakistani talk shows with a passion. It's just a group of men (usually) talking over each other. :rofl:

Neither have I... I just watch the trailers. :laugh:
Ikr! I hate Pakistani talk shows with a passion. It's just a group of men (usually) talking over each other. :rofl:

Neither have I... I just watch the trailers. :laugh:

They never make any sense. I remember my fresh cousin watching it once and shouting at the TV too with them, I was so confused :lol:

They look so meh tbh :indiff:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
They never make any sense. I remember my fresh cousin watching it once and shouting at the TV too with them, I was so confused :lol:

They look so meh tbh :indiff:

Spoiler

Ikr, they're all silly. LOOOOL Wth your fresh cousins are off limits. :rofl: All I know is that Imran Khan is a don. :yes:

Ho Mann Jahaan is a good film (8.1/10), I will watch it once my exams are over. Still looks dead to me though. :lol:

Spoiler

Ikr, they're all silly. LOOOOL Wth your fresh cousins are off limits. :rofl: All I know is that Imran Khan is a don. :yes:

Ho Mann Jahaan is a good film (8.1/10), I will watch it once my exams are over. Still looks dead to me though. :lol:

Spoiler

When you say Imran Khan... do you mean the actor, politician or the producer of music for Asian f*ckboys? :hmmmm:

They just don't look exciting, I think it's because they don't have any actors I love (who are all in Bollywood :ahee:)

Spoiler

When you say Imran Khan... do you mean the actor, politician or the producer of music for Asian f*ckboys? :hmmmm:

They just don't look exciting, I think it's because they don't have any actors I love (who are all in Bollywood :ahee:)

Spoiler

Imran Khan the politician obvs. :toofunny: Lemme guess you support Nawaz Sharif because he belly flopped you. :h:

Actors or singer? Like Yo Yo Honey Singh. Don't put your bae down like that. :nah:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 95

Listen to Ramping Shop by Vybz Kartel
Imran Khan the politician obvs. :toofunny: Lemme guess you support Nawaz Sharif because he belly flopped you. :h:

Actors or singer? Like Yo Yo Honey Singh. Don't put your bae down like that. :nah:

Spoiler

Of course, who doesn't love him and his lovely bald head :daydreaming:

Urgh you know me so well, no movie is worth watching if there isn't a Honey Singh song in it :sad:

Spoiler

Of course, who doesn't love him and his lovely bald head :daydreaming:

Urgh you know me so well, no movie is worth watching if there isn't a Honey Singh song in it :sad:

Spoiler

You should start the Pakistani Politics Soc. You can be the Nawaz Sharif of the society. :sexface: :rofl:

I'll be the Imran Khan. :u:
You should start the Pakistani Politics Soc. You can be the Nawaz Sharif of the society. :sexface: :rofl:

I'll be the Imran Khan. :u:

So I'm the old annoying politician, and you get to be the cool hip one. Not fair :colonhash:
So I'm the old annoying politician, and you get to be the cool hip one. Not fair :colonhash:

I thought you'll like a hairy belly. :perv:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest