The Student Room Group

Isit true a tiger would not attack a sihk person?

My mate seems to think because he wears this braclet thing he could walk past 100 tigers and they wouldn't dare touch him.. this cant be true?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not true.

Well, it certainly has nothing to do with his bracelet or his religion, at least.
Ask him to test out his bracelet. Ive seen on the news recently that theres a missing leopard in india. Close enough right? Get him to catch it
Reply 3
I'm not too sure that the tiger checks the faith of the person it's about to tear apart
I would suggest he should test it for a claim as daft as that but given man-eaters have to be captured or killed I wouldn't inflict that on the tiger that would take a chunk out of him.

No bracelet is going to stop a tiger from attacking him.
Original post by Mentally
Ask him to test out his bracelet. Ive seen on the news recently that theres a missing leopard in india. Close enough right? Get him to catch it

He's British Asian so bit hard for him to catch it from here.. and a leopard isn't a tiger
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Superhotfire
My mate seems to think because he wears this braclet thing he could walk past 100 tigers and they wouldn't dare touch him.. this cant be true?

Posted from TSR Mobile

b17.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cmon would you attack a sikh and vulnerable person? That's cowardly.
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't feed the tigers, lets see what that bracelet would do when he's walks past 100 of them.
it's called taweez, I would advise you to stay away from this stuff
LOOOL
Original post by SAhm95

You cant make a comment like that and not elaborate..

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Sikh?

And that's a silly statement
hahahahahahaha
:lol:
well, this is a religion we're talking about. I'm not shocked.
Original post by SAhm95

You mean the ta'wiz some Muslims wear...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask your Sikh friend to play Hide and Sikh with a tiger to find out?!

The bracelet is called a 'Kara', one of the five K's. Indeed, some in my family wear them.
(edited 8 years ago)
You cant make a comment like that and not elaborate..

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.fullstopindia.com/for-good-luck/

Original post by yasminkattan
You mean the ta'wiz some Muslims wear...?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest