The Student Room Group

Why do/don't you use your own face as a profile picture on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
:tong:

you're more than welcome hun :h:

:hmmm: :h:
i used to but then people thought I was too goodlooking and thought I was a catfish LMAO.
Original post by mercuryman
i used to but then people thought I was too goodlooking and thought I was a catfish LMAO.

Ohhh, bring it back please :biggrin:
Original post by Eternalflames
Ohhh, bring it back please :biggrin:

inshallah
Reply 125
I am a building.
inshallah

I already said sorry, and that one you put up a few days ago, you looked really good in that one :biggrin:
I already said sorry, and that one you put up a few days ago, you looked really good in that one :biggrin:

lmao, really? which one??? I uploaded like 3 on that day :0
lmao, really? which one??? I uploaded like 3 on that day :0

I don't know, it was your side face, and I was like "OMG he's really good looking" it was that day we were talking on that thread about drinking water
It's more comfortable this way. :biggrin:
Bored of my previous avatar. Will change this one when I get bored to something non-me.
I don't know, it was your side face, and I was like "OMG he's really good looking" it was that day we were talking on that thread about drinking water

Oh my! This 'jaw-line' and 'nice neck' guy and us constantly commenting on his good looks:rofl::rofl::rofl: @mercuryman
Original post by BrokenLife
Oh my! This 'jaw-line' and 'nice neck' guy and us constantly commenting on his good looks:rofl::rofl::rofl: @mercuryman

Hahaha, yeah. I'm trying to encourage him to post a pic on that thread, like he'd get so much rep, right?
I won't use my face because I don't want to get called ugly by random strangers, neither do I want to attract attention from desperate creeps who have no standards.
Hahaha, yeah. I'm trying to encourage him to post a pic on that thread, like he'd get so much rep, right?

this isn't instagram you know lmfaoo
this isn't instagram you know lmfaoo

Yeah, but you'd get rep :rofl::rofl:

Yeah that one with 'nice neck'? He is very good looking, MashaAllah.:h: Can't believe we said he was a catfish hahahaha deeead :biggrin: poor guy!
Yeah that one with 'nice neck'? He is very good looking, MashaAllah.:h: Can't believe we said he was a catfish hahahaha deeead :biggrin: poor guy!

Hahaha, yeah. That's the reason he put for not having his picture up lol

I talk to you on like every thread how do you not remember me (hahahaha deeead)
I won't use my face because I don't want to get called ugly by random strangers, neither do I want to attract attention from desperate creeps who have no standards.

same same same same

Quick Reply

Latest