The Student Room Group

possible to reverse?

I am 25 years old girl. My hair line has receded and my face also looks mature kind of. Also in pictures and videos I look kind of sad and confused. This really makes me sad. Is it possible to reverse this all?
Reply 1
Yes. Stop looking in the mirror and start looking beyond it. Where do you want to go? How are you going to get there? What do you want to achieve.

You do know that vanity is insanity. No one cares about your hairline or what you look like in a photo you will look at once and never look at again, so why do you?

As for the photos... smile???
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
Yes. Stop looking in the mirror and start looking beyond it. Where do you want to go? How are you going to get there? What do you want to achieve.

You do know that vanity is insanity. No one cares about your hairline or what you look like in a photo you will look at once and never look at again, so why do you?

Wasn’t helpful lol
Original post by hotpud

Feminist twaddle. That's all about ignoring the issue OP brought up and instead busying yourself getting off on the vapours of so called areas of status and prestige. OP is asking for a life not a reconsignment of to the archives of hard study and loniness.

OP yes their is stuff you can do there are stuff like fillers and hair transplant surgery. Research your options well on those and avoid and too good to be true deals abroad, make sure it's by qualified persons of good repute. I will say as a guy those things matter,I've come across profile photos of a girl looking tired, sad & not great hair, and to be honest whether make or female it's never really a picture that comes across well, as a person who you would want to date. I think it is perfectly fine to look at oneself and admit where problems lie and try to fix them rather than ignore them and suffer as a result.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Feminist twaddle. That's all about ignoring the issue OP brought up and instead busying yourself getting off on the vapours of so called areas of status and prestige. OP is asking for a life not a reconsignment of to the archives of hard study and loniness.

OP yes their is stuff you can do there are stuff like fillers and hair transplant surgery. Research your options well on those and avoid and too good to be true deals abroad, make sure it's by qualified persons of good repute. I will say as a guy those things matter,I've come across profile photos of a girl looking tired, sad & not great hair, and to be honest whether make or female it's never really a picture that comes across well, as a person who you would want to date. I think it is perfectly fine to look at oneself and admit where problems lie and try to fix them rather than ignore them and suffer as a result.

And as a guy I can say that looks are not everything. What is attractive through is confidence and no amount of fillers, hair transplants or surgery will give you confidence. That comes from within and is the result of having a grounding in life, connections to friends and family and connections to your environment. And smiling. What that has to do with feminism is beyond me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending