The Student Room Group

Random: When do you tend to have dinner?

Poll

When do you have dinner?

Lol, can you tell I'm bored? When do you all tend to have dinner? For me, it's when my Dad gets home, so roughly 6:45 PM. :h:

Scroll to see replies

Half seven, which considering that I don't eat lunch, is quite late. But it means that I can get my life sorted in the evening, then after dinner just relax
Original post by SubZero~
Lol, can you tell I'm bored? When do you all tend to have dinner? For me, it's when my Dad gets home, so roughly 6:45 PM. :h:

Yepp same here. I eat with my whole family, when my dad gets home. But, he's abroad atm so I eat at like 6ish with my mum.
6-7. But I have a flatmate that gets up in the afternoon, has lunch at dinnertime and then a mini pizza or sandwiches at 1am. :eek4: (he is currently asleep :rofl:)
Whenever I'm hungry, but I live alone. When I still lived at home dinner would be in the microwave for me when I got home at night/early morning.
lol I have at like 4:30PM-5PM

I usually sleep at 2am though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I have mine at about 5.30.... is that classed as early?
Reply 8
Any time between about 4 til 7 usually

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I'm at home, 7. When I'm at uni, 9-10 is normal because I don't like cooking so I keep putting it off!
Hmm probably between 5:30-6:30pm. I prefer having dinner at that time :smile:
Reply 11
9-11
Reply 12
Dinner? Don't you mean tea?
Original post by Vicky628
Half seven, which considering that I don't eat lunch, is quite late. But it means that I can get my life sorted in the evening, then after dinner just relax

You don't have lunch?! Aren't you really hungry?
Original post by RobML
Dinner? Don't you mean tea?

When do you eat dinner then Rob?
Reply 15
Original post by WoodyMKC
When do you eat dinner then Rob?

1-3pm, usually
8-10pm.
Original post by RobML
1-3pm, usually

Lunch :tongue:
Original post by RobML