The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Japanese

Their laughs can be frightening tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Kim-Jong-Illest greys anatomy thoughts.
Original post by zKlown
Don't really have an opinion

One is a sideman in a crew that I don't really rate that highly anyway and the other is only making grime because it's more popular lately.

I have always liked Chipmunk and he is a much better MC (and artist) then Yungen.

The only grime beef I've been interested in recently is

Spoiler

What you saying @Wilfred Little

It was OK. Devilman seems to have lost a bit of his charm but he's still one of the most interesting rappers when he can be bothered.

I agree with you on Chipmunk, he must have some sort of agreement with these people he's been making tunes for. They are nobodies compared to him and there are far more credible MCs who would likely respond that he could go for if all he cared about was creating hype. It wouldn't surprise me if he had them on a label or something.
Reply 443
Chinese girls have the ugliest accents
Reply 444
Original post by Lúcio
Agree

Don't get cocky m8 you're from Yorkshire
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts on who'd win Cleganebowl?

Also would have liked to see Drogo vs one of the Clegane brothers. Would have been mad scenes.

Also White Walker king sliding behind Bran like.

Score draw. Both die.
Original post by difeo
Don't get cocky m8 you're from Yorkshire

Loooooooool

If it helps, my accent isn't all too Yorkshire :frown:
Yorkshire accent is marvellous
Reply 448
Yorkshire tea is marvellous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yorkshire is shite
Reply 450
North London is ours

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Yorkshire tea is marvellous

Posted from TSR Mobile

get it
Reply 452
Original post by swirly

get it

Not at all pal, ask difeo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
@Anon_98 did you just read that :rofl:

Yes, I totally did! XD It was really difficult trying to understand it though bc I was unfamiliar with quite a lot of the terms that were being used and it all seemed v hectic. (': But thank you for tagging me in the post! ^-^
ffs Curry

Original post by swirly
ffs Curry

Another one? When did he do that
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Another one? When did he do that

Last night.

The look his opponents give him though :lol:. It's like when you first start year 7 and the year 11s steal your ball and dribble through everyone and run off and you're just like what's the point. You know you're GOAT when you can make other professionals look at you that way.
Original post by swirly
Last night.

The look his opponents give him though :lol:. It's like when you first start year 7 and the year 11s steal your ball and dribble through everyone and run off and you're just like what's the point. You know you're GOAT when you can make other professionals look at you that way.

I think he has done that 2 out of 2 games now but this one was even further. Shiet. He's in a league of his own
Damn that's insane
Have any of you guys had experience with telephone interviews with kpmg? I really need some tips!

I've never had one before so I'm quite nervous. I know it's a short interview (about 15 mins) on 3 of their behavioural capabilities- resilience, makes an impact and career motivation.

Latest