The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Okay, so from now until 5pm, which is only 45 minutes, I am going to finish off my coding task and create something to help me remember it. Then I will have some tea, and go out for an hour and a half. Come home and do some physics revision
What are your revision strategies?

Are people doing past papers because they have finished making revision notes or do you not make revision notes but just go straight for the past papers???

I want to make sure my revision is efficient and bearing in mind I HAVENT written most of my revision notes and exams start in 2 months... What do you think is the most efficient revision method for sciences, maths, history?
Original post by simply_a_ Δ
What are your revision strategies?

Are people doing past papers because they have finished making revision notes or do you not make revision notes but just go straight for the past papers???

I want to make sure my revision is efficient and bearing in mind I HAVENT written most of my revision notes and exams start in 2 months... What do you think is the most efficient revision method for sciences, maths, history?

Do past papers as you go along revising so you can see your progression as you make your increasingly detailed notes.
Original post by Chaz W
Do past papers as you go along revising so you can see your progression as you make your increasingly detailed notes.

sounds like a solid plan, thanks :smile:
I finished my EPQ presentation board. I'll write cue cards tomorrow.
That was a good session actually - nearing the end of one of my psychology units now :smile:

How did everyone else do?
Reply 2046
I actually ended up starting at 5:20pm rather than 3:00pm. :erm: Bc I kinda got distracted by friends then I was also starving and wanted to have dinner before I did any work.. But I managed to complete the Jan 2008 paper and got 74/75. Lost a mark bc I didn't know what it meant by "write down the median weight". :s-smilie: I'll do another S1 paper at 7:00pm.
Going to be revising real hard this weekend since I have mocks on monday, tuesday and wednesday! Hope I do well :smile: fingers crossed :biggrin:
Reply 2048
:work: 7:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Past paper.
Reply 2049
Original post by Ace C
Going to be revising real hard this weekend since I have mocks on monday, tuesday and wednesday! Hope I do well :smile: fingers crossed :biggrin:

Good luck! :party:
Reply 2050
So instead of doing a past paper, I decided to do some Hypothesis testing Math homework sheets stuff then I stopped at 8:00pm bc I felt like I needed a break. I'm going to continue with that in this session at 9:00pm then I'm going to start on a piece of Chemistry homework.
and then there's me who's sitting reading about people's productivity with a tonne of homework to do. Going to do it all tomorrow though- way too tired right now.
i have a lot to do but i really not in a mood of doing any work :redface:
Right, I'm up and I'm raring to go, ready to do some physics revision :smile:
F214 Biology exam paper practice (now - 13:00)
Reply 2055
Finish human geography revision cards & complete essay plan and essay question
Finish by 1pm
Oops I've not been around here much recently lol. From 3:00-4:30 I'm going to do the Jun 12 C3 paper, then from 7:00-8:30 the Jun 12 C4 paper. I have a beautiful Excel spreadsheet in which to record my Maths past paper grades but no actual data in it yet, so should probably change that ☺️
Original post by Anon_98
So instead of doing a past paper, I decided to do some Hypothesis testing Math homework sheets stuff then I stopped at 8:00pm bc I felt like I needed a break. I'm going to continue with that in this session at 9:00pm then I'm going to start on a piece of Chemistry homework.

Where you gone anonn:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone here doing Scottish Highers?
I done a chemistry past paper and I didn't like it :bawling: Curse my high grade requirements!

Latest

Trending

Trending