The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oldgirl1
I recieved a conditional offer this evening :smile:

Congratulations !!! You must be over the moon! Do you know how many weeks the course is ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Ashleyjkanne
Yay! Well done! Are you doing adult or child?

Adult. Still need to make my Access grades though... 30 Distinctions & 12 Merits minimum. Have 21 Distinctions so far with four 6-credit units to complete. Also working 34.5 hrs/week in medical assessment... I'm tired, so very tired!
Adult. Still need to make my Access grades though... 30 Distinctions & 12 Merits minimum. Have 21 Distinctions so far with four 6-credit units to complete. Also working 34.5 hrs/week in medical assessment... I'm tired, so very tired!

You will make it don't worry! You've come to far to fail now. This is a big opportunity so just keep doing what your doing. It'll all be worth it in the end 😊
Reply 783

Woo-hoo! Well done Oldgirl1. Hope to see you there. :-)

Well done! Hopefully I'll hear something soon then!
I received an unconditional offer for child nursing last night🙂🙂🙂
Reply 786
Unconditional! Wow, well done. :smile:
Reply 787
Original post by mikalabe

That's fantastic, congratulations!
Hi. I'm new. Had my King's MMI 9th Feb & still no news.... Just uploaded my rather ancient examination certificates (mature student). Hoping that may prompt a decision..? Anyone else had a similar experience?

Hi - I had my interview on the 20th of January, and it took me and a week and a half from that to upload the rest of my certificates. When I uploaded my final certificate I heard back two hours later! So I would say there is a good chance you will hear soon :smile:
hi i have the kings literacy and maths test on wednesday, please help. I need to how was the english and math test and was it hard or easy and what kind of questions did they ask . please help
Original post by mikalabe

Well done! That's fantastic news
Reply 791
Original post by ilwaad46
hi i have the kings literacy and maths test on wednesday, please help. I need to how was the english and math test and was it hard or easy and what kind of questions did they ask . please help

Not hard, just make sure you keep an eye on the time, particularly with the English task
Does anyone know how many weeks is the first year ? 36? 39?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 793
Original post by MartinaRodrigues
Does anyone know how many weeks is the first year ? 36? 39?

Posted from TSR Mobile

45 I think
Original post by Ettaxo
45 I think

Does that include Christmas, Easter holidays and half terms ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 795
Original post by MartinaRodrigues
Does that include Christmas, Easter holidays and half terms ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Universities don't have half terms. At the selection day current students said they have 2 weeks at Christmas and the same at Easter, with four weeks (basically August) in the summer. That leaves 44 weeks at uni.
Thank you does anyone know how much the maximum NHS bursary is ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 797
Ive applied to the bursary last week and sent the supporting evidence lets see. And try to use the nhs bursary calculator gives u a rough idea depending on ur circumstances
Reply 798
Hiya, anyone who had interview on 10th of March heard back yet??????
Original post by Kayde
Hiya, anyone who had interview on 10th of March heard back yet??????

Yeah I had my interview on the 10th as well and I haven't heard back either

Quick Reply

Latest