The Student Room Group

Student finance after dropping out

hi, I studied law at university for two years and received the maximum amount of student finance, and then I dropped out due to mental health and family reasons. after reconsidering i'm now looking to study nursing in london, and I'm just looking for some guidance on how much of this I'd have to self-fund due to already receiving finance and how much would be covered by sfe and or the NHS funding
thanks!
Original post by jrason
hi, I studied law at university for two years and received the maximum amount of student finance, and then I dropped out due to mental health and family reasons. after reconsidering i'm now looking to study nursing in london, and I'm just looking for some guidance on how much of this I'd have to self-fund due to already receiving finance and how much would be covered by sfe and or the NHS funding
thanks!

Hi there,

Many Nursing courses are exceptions, which means you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.

If you have a particular course and university in mind let us know and we'll check to confirm it's an exception.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Many Nursing courses are exceptions, which means you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.
If you have a particular course and university in mind let us know and we'll check to confirm it's an exception.
Thanks, Graeme
Hi there, I've accepted an offer to study adult nursing at King's College London - does this course qualify?
Thank you
Original post by jrason
Hi there, I've accepted an offer to study adult nursing at King's College London - does this course qualify?
Thank you
Hi there,

Yes. That would be classed as an exception course so you would qualify for the support. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending