The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
Before Mr Wenger we were roughly a "one title a decade" club since WWII.

And now you're a 'no titles a decade' club...
Reply 6161
pls rashford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iwobi
detractors just love us don't they. For trying and failing every single season.

If the 2022-23 season passes and we still haven't won the league, it'll officially be the end of "big club" Arsenal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by al_94
First of all that's not true and you don't even know the other accounts I used. Also I do support the team that's all you have to be as a fan. I don't even know what kind of logic this I can be as critical as I want I don't have to be a bandwagon like you at least I'm not stupid to go around giving false hope to Arsenal fans.

Turns on team the moment things go wrong. Calls others bandwagon. Classic.
Original post by SA-1
Scenes when Leinad is actually al, and is doing a stunt to keep his ball rolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** my cover is gone :tongue:
detractors just love us don't they. For trying and failing every single season.

If the 2022-23 season passes and we still haven't won the league, it'll officially be the end of "big club" Arsenal.

So it wouldn't take, say, a few years of finishing below Spurs? It'll take 7 more years before Arsenal are a bit naff?

The problem detractors have with Arsenal, or Arsene in particular, is because they don't try. At the same time, most of these are fans of other clubs, so they'll love it too because they can take points off them.
Yes, 7 more years because by then we would have passed our longest league drought in history
It was really important we won yesterday, not for the title, but that it opened a bit of a lead between us and the rest of the top 4 chasing pack. A loss would have put us in deep trouble.
Yes, 7 more years because by then we would have passed our longest league drought in history

Strange logic. It would take just a couple more years of low league places and no trophies for Arsenal to no longer be seen as a big club, if they're not already.
Looks like it's two weeks for Walcott and Giroud to prove they still have a future at Arsenal. A change of training environment (with their national teams) could do them good
Obviously Ox is on his way out, the moment he does well for us he pulls a muscle so his long-term future isn't with a club meant to be challenging for trophies
Looks like it's two weeks for Walcott and Giroud to prove they still have a future at Arsenal. A change of training environment (with their national teams) could do them good
Obviously Ox is on his way out, the moment he does well for us he pulls a muscle so his long-term future isn't with a club meant to be challenging for trophies

No. It will be absolutely shocking if they aren't sent packing this summer, regardless of who the manager is. They've both had more than enough chances to prove themselves.
lel at you guys talking about still possibly winning the league when you're 11 points behind Leicester.

Let go. it's over.
I'm just waiting for Wenger to say Danny Welbeck is like a new signing

Lol we said that last season! Wenger is a big Giroud and Theo fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd keep Giroud. He's a very good striker when on form and as his critics say a flat track bully (even if I think this is bs). He'd be one of the best 2nd choice strikers in the league. I'd loan Ox to a midtable team next season (Man United or Liverpool?) but keep him on the books as I still think it's way too soon to bin him. Walcott s tough, he's been **** this season but I think he'd excel in any of our rivals teams. I almost want to keep him just so no one else can get his full potential.
Sad thing is we desperately need a RW, but I can't see us signing one with so many average wingers; Iwobi, Ox, Walcott, Campbell, Welbeck, Gnabry. We need a clear out up top and quickly, even if it is just loaning
disappointed

expected the banner to say jet fuel cant melt steel beams.
Original post by leinad2012
I'd keep Giroud. He's a very good striker when on form and as his critics say a flat track bully (even if I think this is bs). He'd be one of the best 2nd choice strikers in the league. I'd loan Ox to a midtable team next season (Man United or Liverpool?) but keep him on the books as I still think it's way too soon to bin him. Walcott s tough, he's been **** this season but I think he'd excel in any of our rivals teams. I almost want to keep him just so no one else can get his full potential.
Sad thing is we desperately need a RW, but I can't see us signing one with so many average wingers; Iwobi, Ox, Walcott, Campbell, Welbeck, Gnabry. We need a clear out up top and quickly, even if it is just loaning

would give chambo to west ham/ leicester.

If he cant do it there, he never will.

imagine him, vardy and mahrez breaking on the counter :coma:
oi oi laddddddsssss

much negativity

much bantz

my g giroud has had a little bump in form. minor. he'll be back.
Original post by Basiji
oi oi laddddddsssss

much negativity

much bantz

my g giroud has had a little bump in form. minor. he'll be back.

thoughts on arteta?
Original post by leinad2012

he's 27 and pace is his best attribute, what is this full potential

Latest