The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

OT honours course Sheffield Hallam

Hi i have just recieved an offer for OT at Sheffield Hallam, i was wondering how many weeks will i be in attendance and how many days are we at uni a week? Thanks
Original post by paiges140
Hi i have just recieved an offer for OT at Sheffield Hallam, i was wondering how many weeks will i be in attendance and how many days are we at uni a week? Thanks

Hey!

We've had a chat with the course leader this morning and she can confirm that the BSc Occupational Therapy course is full-time for 33-34 weeks of the year, but they do try to timetable the taught sessions (lectures and seminars) on three set days a week. Sometimes this has to be increased to four days, but they try to avoid this if possible. Timetabling is looked at closer to the start of the course, so we aren't able to provide any further information on which days these will be yet, but we hope this helps for now.

If you have any further questions, let us know.

Thanks,
Laura & Hannah
(Official Hallam reps)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by paiges140

Hiii!!

Congrats on your OT offer! I am 3rd year OT student so it you have any more questions get in touch :h:!!!

Maya
(student ambassador)
Hi

Here's a Facebook group for future OTs!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/971190049643494?ref=bookmarks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending