Likewise, if it's summer I'll be coming from Grimsby with 4 spare car seats

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old is everyone then? I'm 18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keen
I vote you hold it on Orkney, and you all discuss gynocritical readings of Frankenstein - as is appropriate,
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by Asklepios
Keen

Yes, I've missed out on too many of these:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by martinnmartin
How old is everyone then? I'm 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be 18 on 28/5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'll be 18 on 28/5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come up for your 18th hahahaha.
Original post by greatguy398
@iEthan why do you never do anything about this harassment. :angry:

sorry xxx
Reply 68
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the road with Andy98

Sounds like a TV show
Reply 69
Original post by Asklepios
Come up for your 18th hahahaha.

Oh God that would be interesting - but I wouldn't be able to get it past my parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Andy98
Oh God that would be interesting - but I wouldn't be able to get it past my parents

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll get it past your parents, 'Mum i'm going Scotland with whorace, Who? YOU'RE NOT GOING ANHYWHERE WITH WHORES'
Reply 71
Original post by whorace
I'll get it past your parents, 'Mum i'm going Scotland with whorace, Who? YOU'RE NOT GOING ANHYWHERE WITH WHORES'

Cause that would work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by ny student
Hey!I'm going abroad next year, so there is a space available in my flat! I am a student at the University of Edinburgh. The flat is on George Street, so extremely central to uni and all the best bars, clubs, restaurants, museums in Edinburgh. Definitely worth asking more about it/viewing if you are looking for a flat! I live with 3 other students who are extremely respectful of the space, and really fun to live with! The bedroom is a double bedroom, there are 2 bathrooms in the flat, with a living room, kitchen. The flat is recently refurbished and modern, with a dishwasher, washer and dryer!

I'm not buying your damn house
Gilf
Original post by Precious Illusions

Never, but I've lived here for 4 years now.

Infidel
Reply 75
Original post by Precious Illusions
There was an armed robbery down my street like last month but that happens anywhere.

Yeah people usually aren't that casual about it though 'nah it's just an armed robbery get em everywhere'. Armed robbery sounds quite romantic, nothing like bonding over screwing other people over.
She sounds like my kinda woman.

Original post by whorace
Yeah people usually aren't that casual about it though 'nah it's just an armed robbery get em everywhere'. Armed robbery sounds quite romantic, nothing like bonding over screwing other people over.

I mean, I wouldn't say it's romantic, but I'm not gonna judge ya.
I'm interested, especially since I'm up here for at least the next 3-4 years. Would be good to meet some others who are about. (maybe meet in May? April is full of deadlines for me.)
I'd be down for this. It's good to put names to faces.

My vote would be to rent out a room in a pub, it only costs 50-100 as the pub will make most of its money from the drinks. Maybe it's even cheaper in Scotland because that's the stereotype I have? That's like the price of a couple of pints each, right?

Would also possibly recommend encouraging mostly 18+ as it's just simpler in terms of drinking and everything else but that's upto the organiser!

Briiing on the TSR paaaaartaaaay! :eek3:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Supersaps
I'd be down for this. It's good to put names to faces.

My vote would be to rent out a room in a pub, it only costs 50-100 as the pub will make most of its money from the drinks. Maybe it's even cheaper in Scotland because that's the stereotype I have? That's like the price of a couple of pints each, right?

Would also possibly recommend encouraging mostly 18+ as it's just simpler in terms of drinking and everything else but that's upto the organiser!

Briiing on the TSR paaaaartaaaay! :eek3:

The problem with that is it will be very hard to get any indication of numbers beforehand

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest