The Student Room Group

Met up with an old acquaintance - does he like me?

I matched with a guy that I knew from school whom I hardly spoke to. We're now both in the same city for uni and both swiped on an app (I swiped first tho). We got chatting for a few days and he asked me if I wanted to catch up over a drink.

It took us a few weeks to arrange a drink in a pub. He arrived early, bought my drink and we also had some food at the pub. The conversation was ok, though didn't flow as well as I would have liked (I was nervous too) and lasted around 2 hours. He walked me to the station afterwards and hugged me. He said lets keep in touch which I interpreted as we'll never see each other again.

However, the next day he messaged me to say thanks and that it was nice to see me after so long. He said 'we should do it again sometime'. I replied yeah definitely and made a joke about something he'd said. Since then, it's taken him a week to reply to me and no details about a second date.

Is he interested? Or have I misread the situation? I'm slightly confused as he had done all the 'datey' things the first time we went out and asked for another meetup but then slow to reply and no plans?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm slightly confused as he had done all the 'datey' things the first time we went out and asked for another meetup but then slow to reply and no plans?

He's also done all the 'friendly' things the first time you went out.

Only one way to find out his intentions...
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending