The Student Room Group

all my friends are having sex and going to parties

while i get to do nothing and its not my fault
life is not fair
If you live in a free country, what's the problem?
Reply 2
Original post by AF2Dr
You are correct that life is not fair.

However, if you are friends with people who are going to parties, maybe see if they could invite you along?

they wont invite me
You can't wait for an invitation to life. Ask if you can come too, if you feel that it's a bigger party and not just a small get-together of just a few close friends. It's free to ask. You can also organise your own stuff. If you currently don't have anyone you would invite to a party, then I would focus on making better friendships first and then organising your own parties. Even if you don't have (m)any friends, you can go to student parties organised through your university or faculty, social events you can find on Meetup, or join a club or organised sports you enjoy and then try to make friends there.
Reply 4
ask why they wont invite you or dont be friends with them anymore
hmmm noit insinuating anything but there might be a reasoin they dont invite you. i would suggest asking. and if they continuosly decline then mabye find a new friend group to hang out with.
Original post by based45
life is not fair

You sound creepy as **** I wouldn't wanna go near someone like you with the vibe you give off
Original post by based45
life is not fair

Why cant you go to parties with them? They dont like you or they dont think about doing it? Both options make them sound like bad friends.
idk how old you are but i'm 18 - not alot of people have had sex and its normal. also listening onto stories people have abt them, it doesnt seem all that. dont pressue urself. the time will be right and you will be ready
The thread starter was banned so this pity party is over for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending