The Student Room Group

Is it really possible to get 76% in exams?

Scroll to see replies

No. Not really.
Reply 41
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
No. Not really.

Woo... Did they release you?

I didn't get your PM yesterday...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john2054
I once got 100% in an online (peer assessed) coursework. Twice actually. Just saying?!

On my GCSEs, I got 100%. Just sayin'.
Reply 43
I think it depends on the course like for essays the marker just decides what they think it's worth but if it's maths questions then you either get it right or you don't. On my maths degree I've seen a fair few people getting 100s but everyone doing psychology/history etc would have to do something magical to achieve that
Original post by jess151
I think it depends on the course like for essays the marker just decides what they think it's worth but if it's maths questions then you either get it right or you don't. On my maths degree I've seen a fair few people getting 100s but everyone doing psychology/history etc would have to do something magical to achieve that

Depends on the course? We're talking about law specifically here, hun. Keep up.
Original post by charlottehogan
I'm just wondering what other people think because I don't want to set my expectations too high. The highest I've ever gotten in an exam at uni was 72% and I only got the first question done and a bit of the second so I figure if I put the work in and manage my time to complete both questions in all my exams then it may be feasible.
What do you think? All responses appreciated :smile:

Depends on the uni + course?

I've gotten 88%, 80%, 74 etc and I'm doing engineering but you didn't specify what you're doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XaraPandaPop
Actually, two of my friends got above 80% in every Law exam they sat, and they got some sort of special award for it. So it is possible.

Although I didn't break 80% in my Law exams, I did come very close in a few, and also managed to get above 80% in my coursework. I just messed up with time management in the exams, it's always been my downfall. :facepalm:

Not to generalise, but at an ex-poly probably. At a solid RG, much much harder to do.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Depends on the uni + course?

I've gotten 88%, 80%, 74 etc and I'm doing engineering but you didn't specify what you're doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are in the law part of the forum, so its not an unreasonable assumption to think it was law. Ofc she could have said because these threads pop up on trending and we dont always check.
Original post by 999tigger
You are in the law part of the forum, so its not an unreasonable assumption to think it was law. Ofc she could have said because these threads pop up on trending and we dont always check.

Oh I didn't realise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Oh I didn't realise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It catches me out as well. Medicine is the one i find myself stumbling into.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending