The Student Room Group

Can someone motivate me to study ?

Scroll to see replies

I'm fed up with my AS level right now. I expect myself to study 2 chapters of history everyday and never done it. I always believe my biggest passion is politics and study politics is my pleasure, but every time I look to it now, erghh I want to throw up. Get the bloody chemistry out of my mind all of the atoms and freaking mechanism of some stupid organic compound. Just take out of this hell. I expect too much, I expect myself to study properly and follow my plan. Everything is ****. Every time I get my revision cards out and try my best to squeeze in my brain, it starts to blow up like a ballon and then, I lost everything. I know hard work pay off, BUT WHEN WILL IT BE PAY OFF??? I need to go to that uni, that is my dream. AND I'M NOT GONNA LET MY STUPID FEELING AND GIVING UP AFFECT IT. I'M NOT GONNA REGRET ANYTHING. JUST DO IT. JUST SIT DOWN ON MY TABLE AND DO IT. I will not regret, just do it, do it like a machine, but remember my dream. AND JUST DO IT!!!
Many thanks to anyone read this note....
Original post by Pursing skiesss
I'm fed up with my AS level right now. I expect myself to study 2 chapters of history everyday and never done it. I always believe my biggest passion is politics and study politics is my pleasure, but every time I look to it now, erghh I want to throw up. Get the bloody chemistry out of my mind all of the atoms and freaking mechanism of some stupid organic compound. Just take out of this hell. I expect too much, I expect myself to study properly and follow my plan. Everything is ****. Every time I get my revision cards out and try my best to squeeze in my brain, it starts to blow up like a ballon and then, I lost everything. I know hard work pay off, BUT WHEN WILL IT BE PAY OFF??? I need to go to that uni, that is my dream. AND I'M NOT GONNA LET MY STUPID FEELING AND GIVING UP AFFECT IT. I'M NOT GONNA REGRET ANYTHING. JUST DO IT. JUST SIT DOWN ON MY TABLE AND DO IT. I will not regret, just do it, do it like a machine, but remember my dream. AND JUST DO IT!!!
Many thanks to anyone read this note....

im glad Shia Labeouf inspired you. get the chrome extension, you wont regret it
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/do-it/eppncnmppghbndacgkideegigaminkfg?hl=en
Sometimes all it needs is a plan. Sometimes your mind can get into overload because you don't know where to start. Some people study best when they have limits and bounds they can work to. For example a list of objectives to achieve for that day and tick them off as you complete them. Also what works really well is a place to study without any clutter. Tidy up your room you will be amazed how it relaxes your mind. Use as many of your senses as you can while you are studying. Make good use of coloured ink to highlight stuff and organise ideas. Music in the background may feel soothing but the brain is not always able to block it out when you have something you don't understand and need to get your head around. If you find something tough to understand then turn off the music. If that doesn't work then read about it from a different angle or author. If that doesn't work then walk away have a coffee, get out of the room. Go back later. The feeling of accomplishing a study task will boost your confidence.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, what really helps me to study is when I watch this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0&index=1&list=LLHaWB8hZ8Sf5tQ9cCqADkwQ

Trust me, it is really motivational :h: !!

Wow she is amazing and i know this youtuber , she must be 16 now and she's really good at revision tips and etc.

Eve Bennett

Do you know anyone else?
Original post by nisha.sri
Wow she is amazing and i know this youtuber , she must be 16 now and she's really good at revision tips and etc.

Eve Bennett

Do you know anyone else?

i've watched eve bennet for years she's awesome

not that I can think of
Original post by caitlinford3
i've watched eve bennet for years she's awesome

not that I can think of

I know :smile: Do you know any youtubers who are good with revision tips like eve ?
This can be good motivation, its for fun but it will motivate you to make sure you dont become like this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WAkkx7_5u4
Oh yes lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest