The Student Room Group

AQA English Language B - 7702 Thread

Thought I'd get one up, is anyone doing the same as me? I meant to put 7702 as well. Also includes 7701 which is paper one!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

I'm so lonely if Jessica had to be the only poster apart from me. :frown:
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm so lonely if Jessica had to be the only poster apart from me. :frown:

I moved this to English exams and fixed your title :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I moved this to English exams and fixed your title :biggrin:

Well I have to thank you, I'm going to get tons of posts now :biggrin: and actually I have an English Literature one too if you don't mind moving that? Thank you :smile: and could you add 7701 - 7702 on here as I made a mistake?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Well I have to thank you, I'm going to get tons of posts now :biggrin: and actually I have an English Literature one too if you don't mind moving that? Thank you :smile:

Yes :woo:

I'll tag in @Tank Girl so she can add them to the exam thread too :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Yes :woo:

I'll tag in @Tank Girl so she can add them to the exam thread too :biggrin:

Cheers. Could you amend 7702 to 7701 - 7702 as it comes under it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending