The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Radiography Bradford Facebook Group 2016

Hi,
I have been sent the link to join but it just doesn't work does anyone know the name of the group so i can search on facebook and request to join? I've emailed the uni but not had much luck.

Original post by Danielle1211
Hi,
I have been sent the link to join but it just doesn't work does anyone know the name of the group so i can search on facebook and request to join? I've emailed the uni but not had much luck.

Hi Danielle,

Sorry to hear that. If you send me a PM with your University of Bradford number I will look into this for you.

PAUL
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Danielle1211
Hi,

Hi Danielle,

The issue with the Facebook groups has been fixed. Please try and join again using the link in the email. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SM
Hi I am going to start studying Radiography at Bradford on Monday but haven't been given a link to the facebook group . Please could I have some more info?
Thanks.
Original post by faticecream
Hi I am going to start studying Radiography at Bradford on Monday but haven't been given a link to the facebook group . Please could I have some more info?
Thanks.

Hi @faticecream,

The link to the group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/520977194746428. Request to join and an admin will approve you. Let me know if you have any problems.

SM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending