The Student Room Group

M nursing/children's nursing

Hi :smile:
I'm just wondering if anyone is starting Bradford university in September to study M Nursing/children's nursing :smile:
Would be nice to see who else is joining this course
♥️
Reply 1
I am!!!
Original post by SophieElwin
Hi :smile:
I'm just wondering if anyone is starting Bradford university in September to study M Nursing/children's nursing :smile:
Would be nice to see who else is joining this course
♥️

Hey @SophieElwin and @aadele123 :smile:

Hope you're both doing well?! If you have any questions about the course or about the general student life at Bradford please do just ask and I'll do my best to help :smile:

Becky
Reply 3
Original post by aadele123
I am!!!

It didn't even tell me you replied 🤦🏽*♀️
How are you feeling about starting?
Reply 4
love that!! im pretty nervous but excited the same time, plannning to stay in the green so thatll make it a little easier1 hbu?
Reply 5
love that!! im pretty nervous but excited the same time, plannning to stay in the green so thatll make it a little easier1 hbu?

Is that the student accomodation? I'll be travelling from Halifax, nervous about time management tbh making sure I'm there and home for when I need to be
Reply 6

Also I've seen your message it just isn't letting me reply
Reply 7
Hopefully it wont be too bad! are you driving? yeah ill be in student housing, i live in haworth so itll be a treck and i dont have a car so! my couch is free to you anytime! or live in the library
Reply 8
Hopefully it wont be too bad! are you driving? yeah ill be in student housing, i live in haworth so itll be a treck and i dont have a car so! my couch is free to you anytime! or live in the library

Not yet no I'm using my first uni payment to start my lessons..should've really done them before haha thank you that's so nice
I've found a couple of girls on Facebook that are doing the same course and we are in a WhatsApp group if you'd be up for joining? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by SophieElwin
Not yet no I'm using my first uni payment to start my lessons..should've really done them before haha thank you that's so nice
I've found a couple of girls on Facebook that are doing the same course and we are in a WhatsApp group if you'd be up for joining? :smile:

oh damn! heres hoping buses are good for you! and yeah id love to! ill dm you my number?
Reply 10
oh damn! heres hoping buses are good for you! and yeah id love to! ill dm you my number?

Yeah, I won't be able to reply though 🤣🤣 I'll get you added
Hi are there any WhatsApp groups still for studying nursing? I’d like to be added as I’m studying at same uni and I think same cohort now Tia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending