The Student Room Group

BBC News: Migrant crisis - UN says Europe is 'on cusp of self-induced crisis'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by ßenji
I wont tolerate taking half the Middle East and the rest of the world just because they want a better life...

WHAT ABOUT OUR PEOPLE? this is not good for us, it's destructive and we've already had to tolerate nothing but mass immigration that none of us wanted.

Racism is justified. Racism is natural. Deal with it. Anti-racists are hypocrites since you are opposition to anyone who opposes this being done to us....

I know a song about that:

Stand up and be counted; show the world that you're a man
Stand up and be counted; go with the Ku Klux Klan
We are sacred brotherhood; who love our country true
We always can be counted on when there's a job to do
We serve or homeland day and night to keep it always free
And proudly where our robes of white protecting liberty

Stand up and be counted; go with the Ku Klux Klan
Survival cause for vigilance, the symbols of our land.
The sword and water, robe and hood, betrayed our noble plan.
In search for peace and liberty, we pledge our hearts in hands.
We must defeat the communists to save our Christian land.

Stand up and be counted; go with the Ku Klux Klan (x3)
Original post by Foo.mp3
BBC News: Migrant crisis: Hundreds cross from Greece into Macedonia

"Macedonian police and soldiers then detained the migrants, putting them in army trucks". Apparently illegal entrants are also fined €500

If only that much effort was put into stopping them from crossing the Med.
They wont be happen until there are no Whites left in Europe or the world. That is how their mind works.

Always the oppressors never the victims aren't we? I have to wonder where do Europeans get this way of thinking into their heads? Marx?
Reply 163
Best thing we can do is get rid of NATO and stop being a puppet to Washington because it is their regime changes that have done this to us.
The uncomfortable truth is the muslims are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.
Original post by NickLCFC.
The uncomfortable truth is the muslims are a threat, and we should not be letting them across our borders. We also need to have more active surveillance and policing of the muslims that are already here.

How do you expect "active surveillance" and "policing" policies to work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
BBC News: Pope's Easter message condemns failure to help migrants

Pope Francis has condemned those who fail to help migrants, during his traditional Easter speech (no quote indicating he condemns them)

..urged people to use the "weapons of love" to combat the evil of terrorism .. "Today is the celebration of our hope. It is so necessary today."

BBC Complaints: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Plenty of room in the Vatican.

From what goes down in the migrant camps, his priests would have plenty in common with them!
Original post by Foo.mp3
BBC News: Pope's Easter message condemns failure to help migrants

Pope Francis has condemned those who fail to help migrants, during his traditional Easter speech (no quote indicating he condemns them)

..urged people to use the "weapons of love" to combat the evil of terrorism .. "Today is the celebration of our hope. It is so necessary today."

BBC Complaints: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

This is the same guy who tried to justify the Charlie Hebdo massacre if you recall. It's quite hilarious how this guy is repeatedly slurping all over people who'd love nothing more than to crucify him over the crusades
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 168
Arm every European citizen and start taking out the trash.

Europe belongs to us, it is our homeland and like any other people in history we should do whatever we can to keep it that way.
Original post by chemting
Yes of course. If you had the power, wouldn't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't definitely. I have no big ego :-)
Original post by Foo.mp3
What do you mean by this e.g. breaching sovereign borders without permission? :holmes:

You're a few weeks late, but this was a reference to an event reported in the news at the time featuring a group of migrants kicking down a border fence despite resistance from the authorities.
Original post by queen-bee
Lol you want me to take orders from you? I already do more than enough for my fellow Syrians. I wish I could do more but can't right now :frown: it breaks my heart knowing what's happening. People starving and dying on a daily basis

This is what I suspected. You wouldn't be advocating it for Sub-Saharan Africans, many of whom die and starve on a regular basis. It comes down to tribal (even supremacist)loyalty, which is loathed and despised coming from white Europeans, but respected coming from muslims.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
This is what I suspected. You wouldn't be advocating it for Sub-Saharan Africans, many of whom die and starve on a regular basis. It comes down to tribal (even supremacist)loyalty, which is loathed and despised coming from white Europeans, but respected coming from muslims.

I'm not a Muslim,lol. I'm a Christian. Not everyone who is from the Middle East is a Muslim,why do y'all still struggle with this
I'm not a Muslim,lol. I'm a Christian. Not everyone who is from the Middle East is a Muslim,why do y'all still struggle with this

What church do you follow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What church do you follow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coptic chruch(through conversion)
Original post by kadeharbert
so very true, our only solution is to leave the EU or face being forced to absorb millions of immigrants that we simply do not have the space or facilities to cater for. Both the NHS and education system are already at their limits without the addition of many unemployed and non-English speaking migrants; many of whom are not even seeking asylum, only seeking benefits!

No is going to force you to take millions of migrants.
Coptic chruch(through conversion)

Oh cool :smile:

Conversion? What were you before?

PS: thought copts were from Egypt? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh cool :smile:

Conversion? What were you before?

PS: thought copts were from Egypt? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My family had followed a different few nomination before I was born but I was born and raised as a Coptic

The religion originates in Egypt but you don't have to be Egyptian to be a copt
My family had followed a different few nomination before I was born but I was born and raised as a Coptic

Ah right, so you were baptised as a Coptic from birth?

The religion originates in Egypt but you don't have to be Egyptian to be a copt

Of course, I meant that I didn't think many people from the Levant were copts :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, but you are Syrian, therefore it's selective-tribal loyalties which you'd never show anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending