The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Meant to edit to 'cringiest' tbh, but yeah. And that was when Cryuff died and they just posted stuff about what he said about Liverpool as a club didn't they?

Yeah they did.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What will he drown his sorrows with this time. Cigs, hookah, llello, time to level up Jack

Can imagine it now tbh, "Chi chi, get the llello" and Ospina comes running with bags of white powder in his hands
Dimitri Payet. He knows how to curl those shots in. Them "unsaveable" ones. And considering how we play there's no chance we're keeping him quiet. Time for him to humiliate us.
Reply 6443
Original post by shawn_o1
Dimitri Payet. He knows how to curl those shots in. Them "unsaveable" ones. And considering how we play there's no chance we're keeping him quiet. Time for him to humiliate us.

Predictions?

Final score & scorers pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crowley, Wilshere and Welbeck future of English football. Going to be unreal when they carry England to the trophy at Russia 2018.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Crowley, Wilshere and Welbeck future of English football. Going to be unreal when they carry England to the trophy at Russia 2018.

Crowley really is something else to watch, he shows experience on the ball that is way beyond any of his peers and the way he shifts his body weight so effortlessly is honestly ozil-esque. He's a confident player but I hope he doesn't cross the boundary to arrogance but that's all down to him, no one can coach him that.
Original post by SA-1
Predictions?

Final score & scorers pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

2-0 Lanzini and Payet. Arsenal gon' Arsenal by also crocking three starters in the first half (not telling you who)
Original post by shawn_o1

Thanks for that great update Clive :wink:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Crowley really is something else to watch, he shows experience on the ball that is way beyond any of his peers and the way he shifts his body weight so effortlessly is honestly ozil-esque.

Do u even Iwobi brah
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Crowley really is something else to watch, he shows experience on the ball that is way beyond any of his peers and the way he shifts his body weight so effortlessly is honestly ozil-esque. He's a confident player but I hope he doesn't cross the boundary to arrogance but that's all down to him, no one can coach him that.

His goal today was class, reminded me of Nasri vs Fulham 2010/11. #AccidentalWrighty

Can't wait to see him link up with Wilshere and Ramsey in the first team next season
Closely followed by Liverpool. Their "tribute" to Johan Cruyff was laughable, and not in a good way.

Another bitter post about Liverpool football club from you. What's happened in the last week to bring this on :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
His goal today was class, reminded me of Nasri vs Fulham 2010/11. #AccidentalWrighty

Can't wait to see him link up with Wilshere and Ramsey in the first team next season

It's not 2012 bro...none of them will be fit.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Another bitter post about Liverpool football club from you. What's happened in the last week to bring this on :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't have a massive hatred for Liverpool, but that tweet was a liberty.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
It's not 2012 bro...none of them will be fit.

Going to quote this when they all make PL team of the year next season.
Another classic from Arsenal legend Wrighty

https://twitter.com/mediocentroEN/status/718573457487699968
Reply 6455
going to miss the game tonight, as I have to give a lecture until the 75th minute.. will be over before I get home.

Question is can I put the live scores on my phone on the podium, and actually give a half decent lecture without getting to distracted by the result..
Original post by fallen_acorns
going to miss the game tonight, as I have to give a lecture until the 75th minute.. will be over before I get home.

Question is can I put the live scores on my phone on the podium, and actually give a half decent lecture without getting to distracted by the result..

What's china's most popular sports?
How popular is football in China?
Which is more popular: Their domestic league or the Premiership?
Is there big support for their domestic teams?
Do they get excited about the foreign signings?
Who's the most popular european team in china?
Original post by sevchenko
What's china's most popular sports?
How popular is football in China?
Which is more popular: Their domestic league or the Premiership?
Is there big support for their domestic teams?
Do they get excited about the foreign signings?
Who's the most popular european team in china?

thats a lot of questions..

1, Not very.. its way behind basketball, table tennis, badminton, and for girls, volleyball. Participation is lower then viewership, a lot of young boys watch football, but play basketball.

2. Premiership - I have only met 1 student who watches domestic games, compared to many who watch itnernational games.

3. Not yet, but fans are optimistic, big money is now invested in their league, and honestly.. european clubs should be a little worried - their investment will dwarf the spending power of the MLS clubs...

4. Yes very. Even if its a poor player.. they are treated as a god over here.. and rightly so - there was a video of one of the european players just dancing throug the entire chinese team.. who were just on a level below

5. Barca, easily. - I would say from my experiance:

Barca
Real madrid
United / atletico / Bayern
Arsenal / Chelsea / City / Juve / Liverpool
Reply 6459
Original post by fallen_acorns

5. Barca, easily. - I would say from my experiance:

Barca
Real madrid
United / atletico / Bayern
Arsenal / Chelsea / City / Juve / Liverpool

No Liverpool?

Thought their history tends to make them quite popular abroad..

Latest