The Student Room Group

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

I need to settle a debate with someone that I'm not the only person whose favourite ice cream flavour is not vanilla. :rofl:

Mine is coffee. :awesome:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
I need to settle a debate with someone that I'm not the only person whose favourite ice cream flavour is not vanilla. :rofl:

Mine is coffee. :awesome:

Ooooh, this is a tricky question.
Coffee is a nice flavour!
I have so many favourites, I can't choose. ;_;
But my favourites are probably...strawberry (or blueberry) cheesecake, peanut butter, tiramisu, cookies/cream aaaand this one they serve at the ice-cream shop at uni: lemon meringue. :coma:

Edit: pistachio too as M14B reminded me. And mango. Basically..like..all flavours. ;_;
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
pistachio
Reply 3
I had yoghurt flavoured ice-cream on holiday in Italy, and it was amazing.

In the UK, though, I'd go for berry/strawberry-related flavours.
Coconut.
Reply 5
If I'm having ice cream alone I like cookie dough or mint choc chip!

However with a dessert e.g. waffles, crepes, cake etc I prefer to have vanilla ice cream alongside it.
Reply 6
coconut or mint chocolate
bubblegum
Pistachio ftw

Reply 9
- chocolate
- cookie dough
- honeycomb
- mint choc
- fudge

all those sorta flavours :cute:
Pooh Bear Ice Cream - toffee ice cream with caramel sauce and pieces of honeycomb thru it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Chocolate, salted caramel, brownie, honeycomb and biscoff
Carte D'or Praline :h:
I like strawberry
Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie at home. In a restaurant would probably order chocolate, mint, coffee, hazelnut. My partner only eats vanilla ice cream though.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Pooh Bear Ice Cream - toffee ice cream with caramel sauce and pieces of honeycomb thru it :smile:

This sounds amazing... where can I find this? :mmm:
chocolate and cream :hubba:
I tasted salted caramel peanut ice-cream in Milan last spring and sill couldn't forget it. Delicious!
Salted caramel and Kelly's Clotted Cream :sogood:
Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cups will be responsible for my future diabetes diagnosis and I don't even like ice cream.

Quick Reply

Latest