The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2800
So I had to clear all my desk space first bc I had lots of rubbish and unplaced work + random bits everywhere + unfinished questions + all the rest of it, then I sorted out all my folders. I didn't do what I intended but it was still stuff that needed to be done. I then read through this thread:

"8000 word essay for TOMORROW?? I'm hungover af."

And oh my life, it's so motivating/inspirational. :rofl: If any of you are feeling a bit half-hearted with everything atm then maybe spending 5 mins to read through it (if you haven't already) will help get you back on track.

Well, I'm just quickly going to go to the other thread in the next block at 5:00pm then I'm going to make a start on chemistry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2801
Original post by Inksplat
Think I'll join you with the Chem - there's so much to learn!!

:party:

And I knowww right. >.< .. but you can do it. :five:
Gonna do the Decision Maths papers - been avoiding them for a whole week cuz I just hate them so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Completed an S1 paper, got 92% completed a C2 paper, got a D (majorly just soul crushing) so I'm working on reviewing them both now and continuing with C2 notes from textbook examples
Hope to do another of each paper at least tonight, mainly focusing on C2 as I have a mock on Monday so that's just horrendous. I intend to use exam solutions and YouTube videos to up my grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2804
:work: 6:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

:smile:
Reply 2805
Original post by nomophobia
Gonna do the Decision Maths papers - been avoiding them for a whole week cuz I just hate them so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! - I hate that feeling but just remember how good it'll feel once you've got it all done. :dumbells:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm gonna do a chem F324 paper (I WILL get the NMR question right this time!)
Original post by Anon_98
Good luck! - I hate that feeling but just remember how good it'll feel once you've got it all done. :dumbells:

Thanks! And I always try to think of the end goal but there is NOTHING that can make me stumble through a D1 paper - except for my scary maths teacher.

I hate algorithms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2808
Thanks! And I always try to think of the end goal but there is NOTHING that can make me stumble through a D1 paper - except for my scary maths teacher.

That's okay, how did it go? :h:

:lol: I am the same atm tbh but for the core units.

I hate algorithms

Aw, I hate them too which is why I picked the statistics module. >.< Not that I think it's any better.- It gets really boring + repetitive but S1 can be fun sometimes! (':
Reply 2809
Original post by Kamara7
I'm gonna do a chem F324 paper (I WILL get the NMR question right this time!)

:woo:
Reply 2810
Okay, so I memorized two sides of A4 in that last block which isn't much at all but it's something, I guess. I also had dinner so lost a little bit of time there but I'm going to try and do a lot more in this next one at 8:00pm. >.<
Original post by Anon_98
That's okay, how did it go? :h:

Rubbish - gave up on the last question which was cascade charts - cba anymore

Original post by Anon_98
:lol: I am the same atm tbh but for the core units.

:lol: I love C1 and C2 although I haven't done the others yet

Original post by Anon_98
Aw, I hate them too which is why I picked the statistics module. >.< Not that I think it's any better.- It gets really boring + repetitive but S1 can be fun sometimes! (':

We didn't even get a choice >.> It was compulsory although I've never done statistics so that could be worse - really? D1 is never any fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2812

Rubbish - gave up on the last question which was cascade charts - cba anymore

Never mind, it happens!- There's always this next hour to make up for it though :biggrin:

:lol: I love C1 and C2 although I haven't done the others yet

Yes, they are actually so fun. :cry2: ..C3 + C4 not so much. :grumble:

We didn't even get a choice >.> It was compulsory although I've never done statistics so that could be worse - really? D1 is never any fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah whatt, that sucks. >.> S1 is okay/easy, in all honesty. It isn't really all that bad if you just practice, I just apparently like exaggerating. :emo:

Pretend it's fun, then it'll be fun.- it works. XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2813
:work: 8:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

So I'm continuing with Chemistry now.- Going to try and be as productive as I possibly can in this block.
Original post by Anon_98
Never mind, it happens!- There's always this next hour to make up for it though :biggrin:

Nah, I had dinner then decided I was sick of going to sleep ridiculously late so I did all the housework instead of work :oops: but hey, I get to go to bed a little bit early AND I don't have to wake up early tomorrow because my dad doesn't need breakfast early :woo:

Did you get any work done?

Original post by Anon_98
Yes, they are actually so fun. :cry2: ..C3 + C4 not so much. :grumble:

Whaaaaaat? C4 and C3 are not fun? Damn. Maths is my favourite subject too (i still can't get used to saying it because a year and a half ago, I had sworn I would never look at maths again after high school)

Original post by Anon_98
Ah whatt, that sucks. >.> S1 is okay/easy, in all honesty. It isn't really all that bad if you just practice, I just apparently like exaggerating. :emo:

Pretend it's fun, then it'll be fun.- it works. XD

What? Do all the other college students get to choose? So is D1 but it's a just annoying. Haha, so do I, stories always sound better with a little exaggeration. But them people never believe you when you're complaining about something and genuinely not exaggerating >.>

I might try that out tomorrow on Chemistry - doubt it'll work though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marked my chem paper, I did the NMR question! Even though I did some very silly mistakes, I still got above the 90% UMS mark :smile:
Reply 2816
Nah, I had dinner then decided I was sick of going to sleep ridiculously late so I did all the housework instead of work :oops:

All the housework? Someone's helpful. :mmm:

but hey, I get to go to bed a little bit early AND I don't have to wake up early tomorrow because my dad doesn't need breakfast early :woo:

Ooh yay, that is so fab. :woohoo:

Did you get any work done?

Not as much as I wanted. >.< I did about half an hour's worth but then I just rang up my sister for the rest of the time bc I wanted someone to talk to. :'3 However, provided I go to bed early tonight (:crossedf: ) then I'm going to get up early tomorrow so I can make up for everything this week.

Whaaaaaat? C4 and C3 are not fun? Damn. Maths is my favourite subject too (i still can't get used to saying it because a year and a half ago, I had sworn I would never look at maths again after high school)

Not in my opinion, at least. :biggrin: I don't know, there's just way too much integration for my liking. It's all a bit meh. You might enjoy it though so don't lose hope!

What? Do all the other college students get to choose? So is D1 but it's a just annoying. Haha, so do I, stories always sound better with a little exaggeration.

Prior to this conversation, I thought they did. Now I'm not so sure.. :s-smilie:

But them people never believe you when you're complaining about something and genuinely not exaggerating >.>

Oh goodness, this is the story of my life. I can't help it though. :emo: Like, I remember I got my finger caught in a part of my bag a few months back and I was going to cry from the pain (infact, i think i did partially cry) bc it was that bad but nobody believed me! I was like "haaaaalllpppppppppppp" and everyone was just sitting there like -----> :blah: Then someone finally assisted me and they saw that my finger looked like practically death as a result of what happened and felt rightfully v guilty. >.>

I might try that out tomorrow on Chemistry - doubt it'll work though
Posted from TSR Mobile

It might! Believe it. Belief is good. :dance:
A bit late but whatever:
23.30PM
Rev: B1- competition/environmental changes + biomass + energy transfer/decay
Its been over an hour and i've finished competition/environmental chnage - now i feel too lazy to draw the diagrams of pyramids of biomass.
I'll do the rest tomorrow and hopefully more...
What did you guys get in your controlled assessments for sciences? in terms of ums points?

Latest

Trending

Trending