True.
Hi
Original post by sahra30013
Hi

:wavey:

:blow:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Hello! :hello:

DISCLAIMER: This post is not one to directly intervene with AngryJellyfish's current 24-hour win. Despite all other posts, AJ is the elected winner for the next 24-hour period. This post and others similar (unless the author be named: AngryJellyfish) should be discounted as winning posts. Further terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. Drink responsibly. Don't drive tired, pull over. Etc. etc.

You're up late AJ? :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
DISCLAIMER: This post is not one to directly intervene with AngryJellyfish's current 24-hour win. Despite all other posts, AJ is the elected winner for the next 24-hour period. This post and others similar (unless the author be named: AngryJellyfish) should be discounted as winning posts. Further terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. Drink responsibly. Don't drive tired, pull over. Etc. etc.

:rofl:

Original post by iEthan
You're up late AJ? :tongue:

Yes, but not for much longer. :yawn:
:rofl:

Yes, but not for much longer. :yawn:

Glad you liked my disclaimer :lol: I need to sleep too :erm: but I'm too awake right now :erm:
hi
ho

With less than 4 hours left until your win expiration, how will you come up with a new strategy? :ninja:
Original post by iEthan
With less than 4 hours left until your win expiration, how will you come up with a new strategy? :ninja:

Depends what I'm given to work with. :giggle:
Depends what I'm given to work with. :giggle:

I shall see what I can think up :rolleyes:
hello...
heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllooooooooooo from the other sidddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by AyeshaKhan
heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllooooooooooo from the other sidddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi
:holmes:

Latest