The Student Room Group

Sikh temple that was bombed was bombed by ISIS.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
All terrorists are someone else's freedom fighters

I don't think they were terrorists. They were different very different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All terrorists are someone else's freedom fighters

Original post by physicsmaths
I don't think they were terrorists. They were different very different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Indra and Congress have labelled me a terrorist. If getting Sikhs to take Amrit and stay away from drugs, alcohol, meat, abstain from trimming their hair and beards, defending the honour of our sisters and spilling the blood of the Shaheeds is the work of a terrorist, then yes, I am a terrorist."

- Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale.
Interesting that Babbar Khalsa is labelled a terrorist organisation yet Shiv Sena a group which marches with guns in India and have camps on how to kill muslims and christians are still not a terrorist organisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Interesting that Babbar Khalsa is labelled a terrorist organisation yet Shiv Sena a group which marches with guns in India and have camps on how to kill muslims and christians are still not a terrorist organisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shiv sena represent a 'hindu'* right wing fanatical group. Therefore the majority of the population is not threatened by their activities.

What's even more interesting is that at shiv sena demonstrations, the authorities stand back whilst they attack innocent minorities in plane view.
And when the minorities fight back, the police join the side of shiv sena and fight against the minorities.
* not all Hindus (maybe even the majority) do NOT support the shiv sena terrorist group.
(edited 8 years ago)
Now a prominent Sikh figure has been gunned down in Pakistan by a branch of the Taliban, who said that "these activities will continue until implementation of an Islamic system in Pakistan"

http://www.rferl.org/content/sikh-lawmaker-killed-pakistan/27692445.html

Yeh, seen this. Sad to see before muslims and sikhs lived peacefully at some point in history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending