The Student Room Group

Life. How do I start?

Hello. Let me describe myself in the most simplest way. I am a young lad, 15 years of age and I’ve got ambitions and dreams. I’ve always been good in school but I bombed my mocks. Need to improve. I’ve picked Business GCSE, IT Btec, Music Btec and History GCSE for my options. I’m in Year 11 right now. I hate history so much I can’t put effort in it. I love music, I got a L2D (Grade 7-9).

Anyway, I’ve always known how to make money, now the plan is to do something about these skills. I used to use these skills to get money illegally, but I’ve realized I need to do my own work now. I have a plan where I’m able to save £10K per year if not more. I am planning to be wealthy in the future as I’m very interested in Business. I bombed my mocks with a grade 3, came back and redone it after the teacher pointed out my mistakes and came back with a grade 7.

Basically what I’m trying to say is, I’ve got every attribute to be successful in life. Question is, what do I do first and early to be wealthy and successful? I have my ideas, and what do I do with lots of money to get even more? Something I can do for life apart from working my normal job. Fill me with ideas to grow my money and make me successful. Thank you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending