Reply 100
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
1- I like to stare at the moon
2 - I like to run in the rain
3 - My favourite coat is yellow
4 - I'm obsessed with world maps
5- I wanna run an entire marathon without fainting - ****ing asthma -
6 - I like to learn new languages
7 - I have an entire room all dedicated to my books - and it's not even enough .. -
8 - I am obsessed with lingerie ( @IFoundWonderland :mmm: )
9 - I am obsessed with unicorns
10 - Long life sloths.

1) I like to stare at the walls while I'm studying :colonhash:
2) I am obsessed with rains actually. That is probably because of my current setting where it rains once a year. Like, clouds, you can take off your diapers already.....
8) Don't even talk about lingerie please... If I could, I'd launch a lingerie brand where I would be my favorite and most loyal customer.
Reply 101
Original post by Rhythmical
I know right, I thought it was so weird, it seems like I am a druggie. And my favourite smell is Blue Skies - what is yours? And I'm guessing you have no idea about the Scouse, RP, Mancunian and Cockney accents? Mancunian = Manchester accent, Cockney = East End of London accent, RP = Received Pronunciation which is how I speak. You hear it all the times maybe on the news or on TV as it is the standard English accent. And Scouse = Liverpool accent.

Rhythmical..... is it normal to be this ignorant about these weird-inappropriate-named-accents (Cockney? Really? I've said it so many times that it no more sounds like a normal word. ) or am I just overly........ ignorant?
Original post by Noara
Rhythmical..... is it normal to be this ignorant about these weird-inappropriate-named-accents (Cockney? Really? I've said it so many times that it no more sounds like a normal word. ) or am I just overly........ ignorant?

No, they are weird, I do understand why you feel this way. I have no idea why Cockney is named Cockney. Fair enough the other accents are related to their place names but Cockney is just weird? It doesn't help that there is Cockney rhyming slang if you watch a video it'll make your day.
Original post by Noara
1) I like to stare at the walls while I'm studying :colonhash:
2) I am obsessed with rains actually. That is probably because of my current setting where it rains once a year. Like, clouds, you can take off your diapers already.....
8) Don't even talk about lingerie please... If I could, I'd launch a lingerie brand where I would be my favorite and most loyal customer.

1) join the club :lol:
Btw I look at the moon during insomnia :innocent: (and unfortunately sometimes there is nothing but darkness lol)
2) RAAAAAAIN IS LIFE :ahee:
8) Tell me about it :mmm: :five:
(1) i have an incredibly high pain tolerance
(2) i prefer a clear night to a sunny day
(3) i'm a massive nerd and has a ton of merch both games and anime
(4) i have a ting for electricity and lightning
(5) i can get annoyed at the smallest thing ever or not even care either one
(6) i am not ordinary what so ever but see myself as just an average guy
(7) i barely get any sleep at nights because of my anxiety
(8) i am very socially awkward so if someone talks to me i have no idea
(9) i very frequently have deja vu and it sometimes is just bewildering
(10) sometimes i can wear the same shirt for days not even washing it
Reply 105
Original post by Spock's Socks
1. I have 4 cats atm but I want many more :tongue:

2. I'm not a natural ginger as many people on here thought I was :colondollar: I've now got bright red hair though :tongue:

3. Born and bred in Scotland

4. I can't swim but I'll be OK, **** floats as they say :wink:

5. I'm an only child

6. Been with my boyfriend for 7 years

7. My first time abroad was to Iceland when I was 21

8. My favourite band is Joy Division

9. Fave film is The Exorcist. Even named one of my cats after Regan MacNeil :tongue:

10. I'm meant to wear my glasses 24/7 because my eyesight is awful but I always take them off for selfies :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) omg I had 4 cats as well, but now I only have one :frown:
2) That hair color really suits you. You look gorgeous and cute haha
9)... Really? I thought exorcist was the most overrated movie ever. Initially I was very excited to get "scared" but that never really happened throughout the movie. It was a disappointment really 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by Rhythmical
No, they are weird, I do understand why you feel this way. I have no idea why Cockney is named Cockney. Fair enough the other accents are related to their place names but Cockney is just weird? It doesn't help that there is Cockney rhyming slang if you watch a video it'll make your day.

Okay. Phew. I'm not alone. I can get on with my life now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by loveleest
1. I want to get into the film industry when I finish uni.
2. I have back and cheek dimples.
3. One of my cheek dimple disappeared when I was like 7 so I only have one cheek dimple.
4. I have 3 brothers and I have always wanted a sister.
5. I have 3 half brothers and 1 half sister that I don't speak to at all, and I don't count them as siblings.
6. I am addicted to horror films- My favourite genre.
7. My favourite colour is purple, always has been, always will be.
8. My hair used to be my biggest insecurity when I was younger, but now it's my favourite thing about myself
9.I want to become a vegetarian, but I doubt that is going to happen.
10. I am planning to take a gap year to travel and work abroad when I am about 20.

1) Hey when you're rich and famous and successful, don't forget the random monochromatic profile picture girl that quoted your comment.
2) I only have back dimples haha
7) OMG SAME HERE. I own quite a few purple stuff starting from my abaya ending to hair bands 😂. Although, I do like blue and black a lot as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Original post by RueXO
1) I used to not really care about my education, I was very complacent, especially during GCSEs. Now I study so much I barely have a life, yet I never get the balance right. I either over study or over procrastinate, there's nothing in between.
2) I reaaaaaaaallly want to go to Cambridge to study either Law or Psychology and Behavioural studies. It's my absolute dream 😍
3) I am a perfectionist to a point where it actually becomes stressful and a bit too much to handle /:
4) I made my account on here quite a while ago but recently have become really active after starting my A levels :P people on here are so clever it kind of motivates me. I love the maths thread because everyone there is really nice and helpful and SO clever.
5) I love helping people, especially people doing their GCSEs now because I remember being in that position, so if anyone needs any GCSE tips them hola 🙌🏼 especially in English lit and Maths, as I'm currently studying them now and will continue them to A2 (And psychology though I didn't take this at GCSE level) I also got full UMS in philosophy and ethics GCSE and IGCSE Spanish (though I suck at philosophy and ethics now. )
6) I always tell myself I will sleep at 10, yet I almost always end up sleeping at 1-2am /: and then curse all the way through the morning hah
7) I'm a proper Psychology geek. It's not even funny. I actually read my whole textbook within a week because I actually found it that interesting. People in my class were like wtf. I even have the Psychology revision app on my phone which I use a lot- developed by the same woman who wrote the textbook 🌚
8) I love trekking. It's so refreshing to go on beautiful and challenging routes outdoors. Especially in adverse conditions like DofE. It's my dream to go on the inca trail in the Andes.
9) I love acting, ever since I was little I've always wanted to be an actress. I used to do LAMDA exams and was pushed straight up to grade 4 within a few months of starting! But then my teacher became really irregular and uncommitted and I wasn't really benefitting so I dropped out- grade 6+ was expensive and I needed a committed teacher. I don't do drama a level but I do miss it (a little). Though drama a level isn't as diverse as LAMDA. Also, I acted on Indian TV last summer! (The tv show is now finished though :frown: I was in it for about 60 episodes as it was telecasted daily. Got paid as well- minimum wage- which is lower in India than the uk- but better than nothing. For me the experience was more important though)
10) I've never been in a relationship &I'm still like a 5 year old (I.e- I still think kissing is gross and I cringe hard when I see couples sucking face and basically humping air. It makes me feel sick ugh. I just don't like anyone that way😂 Although I can appreciate guys/men. I just don't look at anyone that was and I don't see myself looking at anyone that way anytime soon)
11) extra fact- I hate tuna.
Okay I've bored everyone lol night

1)Same here haha! Although, I do think that TSR is to be blamed for the majority of my procrastination. It's just so attractive that you barely can ever get enough of it.
9)REALLY?! Which one?!? Tell me the name. I'm really curious 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
1) I love to read.
2)I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work
3)More than half the time my posts on tsr are a complete joke and NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
4)I'm really happy when I'm alone, I like being alone a lot.
5)I daydream way to much
6)I like writing but I'm to embarrassed to post or show anyone my work
7)I have an unhealthy relationship with my bed
8) I'm scared of the dark
9) I'm really happy at the moment, but also really stressed. I don't know how that works :/
10) I love my mum and I don't now how I'll ever live on my own...

:biggrin:

You should definitely share :yep:

No pressure. :redface:
Original post by SeanFM

I second this. :yep:
I am dumbest TSRian......... But ....... I lie a lot
Original post by SeanFM

Original post by acupofgreentea
I second this. :yep:

Thank you but :redface:

I want too, I really do but then it almost feels like I'm sharing my diary with someone, if you now what I mean. :redface: :tongue:
Thank you but :redface:

I want too, I really do but then it almost feels like I'm sharing my diary with someone, if you now what I mean. :redface: :tongue:

I bet it'd be one of those interesting diaries :tongue: but fairs.
Original post by SeanFM
I bet it'd be one of those interesting diaries :tongue: but fairs.

When I die, I'll put it in my will that "Sean FM from tsr" is allowed to read my writing. Is that fair? Just don't die first , okay?! :biggrin:
When I die, I'll put it in my will that "Sean FM from tsr" is allowed to read my writing. Is that fair? Just don't die first , okay?! :biggrin:

Ooh ooh, add "Jake from state farm" on there as well.

But thanks, this has made my day. :borat:
Reply 116

Why you still up?
Original post by SeanFM
Ooh ooh, add "Jake from state farm" on there as well.

But thanks, this has made my day. :borat:

[video="youtube;47cAxRX3aDg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47cAxRX3aDg[/video]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Made me laugh!
Original post by RobML
Why you still up?

Why wouldn't I be up? :redface:

and I'm revising....:frown:
Reply 119
Why wouldn't I be up? :redface:

and I'm revising....:frown:

I mean, I hope you slept last night missy

Latest