The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography Sept 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsadaxox
Has anyone who had their interview at the Canterbury campus in February, heard back from? I had my interviews a month ago, and I've heard nothing still. I've emailed them but I haven't got a reply.

I had my interview last Wednesday. They said the last interview day was Friday so we should hear back really soon. Fingers crossed its this week
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Megan.pardoe123
I had my interview last Wednesday. They said the last interview day was Friday so we should hear back really soon. Fingers crossed its this week

Okay then, thanks :smile: yeah fingers cross we'll hear back to us this week.
I applied too! Fingerscrossed we hear this week!! X
Has anyone heads back yet? I still haven't :/

Not yet :frown: but on another thread 2 people have said they've heard back. I might ring them Monday its so frustrating not knowing when others have!
Not yet :frown: but on another thread 2 people have said they've heard back. I might ring them Monday its so frustrating not knowing when others have!

Yeah it's so frustrating. My friend also received an offer but for Medway campus, which she didn't ask for because she doesn't want to start in April next year. And yeah I'm going to be emailing them.
i got offered a place for sept 2017 as they said they are full for sept 2016 x
Original post by Abbymhewett

Is this with Canterbury? When did you find out?
I found out about a week ago that they're offering me a conditional place on the condition that I pass the foundation science year that I'm currently studying with them :smile: please let me know if anyone else will be joining me in September at the Canterbury Campus! Good luck to everyone. :smile:

Did you hear back?
Reply 30
Original post by Abbymhewett
Will they waiver the fees as from sept 2017 the course will no longer be funded by the NHS
Did you hear back?

Yeah I was unsuccessful. It's okay because I was already going to firm a different uni. I'm just happy I finally got a reply after 7 weeks of waiting.

Did you hear back?
Has anyone else's UCAS tract updated yet?. I got the rejection from Canterbury last week and they said it will take 5 working days for my UCAS tract to update, but it been 7 days since and my UCAS track still hasn't updated yet. So I am unable to firm the university I want to firm yet.
Yeah I was unsuccessful. It's okay because I was already going to firm a different uni. I'm just happy I finally got a reply after 7 weeks of waiting.

Did you hear back?

Yeah I didn't get in either but I am in the same situation so I firmed hertfordshier. Where are you firming?

Also regarding your other post, I didn't wait for them to update track, I just declined them so I could progress and accept my other offer to avoid waiting!!
Yeah I didn't get in either but I am in the same situation so I firmed hertfordshier. Where are you firming?

Also regarding your other post, I didn't wait for them to update track, I just declined them so I could progress and accept my other offer to avoid waiting!!

I'm firming Portsmouth, and omg I never knew you could do that. I'm going to withdraw now instead of waiting. Thank you !
I'm firming Portsmouth, and omg I never knew you could do that. I'm going to withdraw now instead of waiting. Thank you !

That's ok! Will be much quicker then waiting for them to do it!
Hi my name is Laura, I will also be starting at Canterbury in September :smile:
Original post by laurad_185
Hi my name is Laura, I will also be starting at Canterbury in September :smile:

Hi Laura! I will see you there! Sounds a bit random but would you like to talk on Facebook? It would be nice to meet people before I start the course! :smile:
Yes that would be great it's laura drake and I have my hair curled in my profile picture so should be easy to find me :smile:
Original post by laurad_185
Yes that would be great it's laura drake and I have my hair curled in my profile picture so should be easy to find me :smile:

Awesome :smile: Are you the one with the job in Veterinary Services? Or the one with 'out of the ordinary' motto? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending