Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

[Official] UClan Applicants Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeyImJamie
How long did it take? I still haven't heard. :frown:

Over a month frokm when whn i applied till now, took a couple weeks after i applied for them to accept me and a few weeks later to send the contracts
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by ElenHaf123
Anyone going to IQ? I'm in Block E flat 59 :smile:

How long did it take from when you sent an application to find out your block and flat?:smile:
Original post by LauraViolet
How long did it take from when you sent an application to find out your block and flat?:smile:

I got to pick my flat and room as I booked directly through IQ. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by ElenHaf123
I got to pick my flat and room as I booked directly through IQ. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks! I booked through the University so was just wondering.:smile:
Reply 104
Anyone interested in a room in a student house near the university for 2016/17? I'm hoping to find someone to replace me. PM me if interested :smile:
Reply 105
Anyone interested in a room in a student house near the university? I'm looking for someone to replace me so PM me if interested :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by Shona_
I've confirmed my offer for policing & criminal investigation & for accommodation, I'm looking at house shares :smile:

Have you found anywhere yet? I have a room in a house near the university and looking for someone to replace me :smile:
[QUOTE=sushilkumar;61281701]There website says u can apply directly to university, that means UCAS choices are not applicable as application will be scrutinized separately, and hence deadline 15th Jan, I am waiting there reply and will proceed accordingly. Will keep u posted once update is received, thanks a lot, good luck for interview preparation. Take care.

Yes, finally interview offer for uclan medicine arrived today. What happen about your interview. I will be having 1st time MMI interview. Your guidance will be appreciated
Hey Guys,

I'm a firmer as well, studying English Literature with Creative Writing. Quick question: Once I've applied for halls am I still eligible for private accommodation?

Thanks in advance.
:smile: Hi
I firmed my conditional offer-Bsc Biomedical Science
Original post by Kiran Ishtiaq
:smile: Hi
I firmed my conditional offer-Bsc Biomedical Science

Im doing Biomed too!
Reply 111
Hi!

I've firmed my offer for Fashion Design and I'm hoping for Roeburn Hall! :smile:
Anyone doin Tourism Management?😅
Original post by EGCrowe
Im doing Biomed too!

what subjects are u doing in college?
Original post by Kiran Ishtiaq
what subjects are u doing in college?

I finished college 2 years ago.
I have firmly chosen the Undergraduate Game Development course :smile:

Can't wait to start!
[QUOTE=HeyImJamie;63177933]I've firmed Fire and Leadership :smile:

Thinking either Roeburn or iQ Preston, Not sure :O

Hey, I've just done the Fire and leadership foundation year and lived IQ, the rooms are really decent and the kitchen space is pretty good. 😊 it's a little bit more expensive but worth it the end.
That's really gud,Best of Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
Hello!
I have firmed my unconditional offer for Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation (foundation entry) and I will be staying in iQ, Block D Flat 33. Anyone else staying in iQ, or even Block D? :smile:
Just got allocated my room at Roeburn Halls so exited now!!!
I'm in flat 33 room 4
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending