The Student Room Group

ocr a chemistry as level 2016

I have chemistry exams in couple of weeks time and need to have a summarised page of all the formulas we need to know for chemistry. this would really save my time and everyone else's, and would make revision much easier :smile:
thanks in advance
Original post by Awsomedude
I have chemistry exams in couple of weeks time and need to have a summarised page of all the formulas we need to know for chemistry. this would really save my time and everyone else's, and would make revision much easier :smile:
thanks in advance

I need this too! :frown: How much revision have you done so far? and how prepared do you feel for the exam?
Reply 2
Go through spec and write down all thats required to know, thats what i did for my definitions list
Reply 3
Original post by RedRosesBloom
I need this too! :frown: How much revision have you done so far? and how prepared do you feel for the exam?

sorry for the late super reply:frown:but im doing well so far, have done so much revision that just today in the breadth paper I got 57/70 which is an A :h: but im still crapping it for the exam. how u doing so far?
Reply 4
Original post by zirak46
Go through spec and write down all thats required to know, thats what i did for my definitions list

thanks a lot, now I need help with the practical questions needed to be remembered for the exas, so much to learn:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest