The Student Room Group

government and politics ideologies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carolinec1206
For instance, In what sense do anarchists hold a positive view of human nature?
As far as I'm concerned this hasn't come up before :afraid:

That one has come up before! I'm pretty sure that is a variant of the 'is anarchism utopian?' question. :biggrin:

You had me worried for a second :dry: but don't worry, I know I often get stumped with the questions myself. :frown:
So while theoretically a new question could come up, the questions are likely to be variants. :tongue:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
That one has come up before! I'm pretty sure that is a variant of the 'is anarchism utopian?' question. :biggrin:

Ohh yeah ! But it was just about human nature,so I freaked out hah ! So sorry for worrying you. Ehhh I have stop stressing because I stress people around me :P
Ohh yeah ! But it was just about human nature,so I freaked out hah ! So sorry for worrying you. Ehhh I have stop stressing because I stress people around me :P

Haha, just try not to worry so much, it will be okay! :tongue:
Haha, just try not to worry so much, it will be okay! :tongue:

Thank you ! It's just so hard and I need 200UMS :s-smilie:
Thank you ! It's just so hard and I need 200UMS :s-smilie:

What grade is that? :colondollar:
I understand the feels, I need at least an A, preferably A*! :s-smilie: And Politics is proving to be rather challenging!
What grade is that? :colondollar:
I understand the feels, I need at least an A, preferably A*! :s-smilie: And Politics is proving to be rather challenging!

Haha that's basically 100% in both papers. I need A* from Politics and A* from History and preferably from Maths but no way of happening as exams are extremely tough indeed. You need A*AA for UCL,right? What other subjects are you doing ? We should set up line a group chat where we could discuss past questions etc. :P
Haha that's basically 100% in both papers. I need A* from Politics and A* from History and preferably from Maths but no way of happening as exams are extremely tough indeed. You need A*AA for UCL,right? What other subjects are you doing ? We should set up line a group chat where we could discuss past questions etc. :P

Gosh similar goals! And yep, A*AA :redface:
What offer do you need to meet?
We should! That would be really useful, because I don't know many people who do ideologies (small class) and don't have a chance to discuss much, outside of TSR! :s-smilie:
My offer is actually AAA but I don't have desire to go to that uni or do that course,it was my back up which I didn't think would ave to become my first choice.I need these grades to either go through adjustment or reapply to Cambridge/LSE/UCL/King's ,hoping that maybe this time I would have more luck than I have last time.
Oh yes ,let's do it ! I just wonder how?
My offer is actually AAA but I don't have desire to go to that uni or do that course,it was my back up which I didn't think would ave to become my first choice.I need these grades to either go through adjustment or reapply to Cambridge/LSE/UCL/King's ,hoping that maybe this time I would have more luck than I have last time.
Oh yes ,let's do it ! I just wonder how?

Which uni was it?
Kik or something like that, perhaps WhatsApp? Idk :colondollar:
I actually don't use social media but let kik be,I'll install it :P
Queen Mary :/
Ok installed it. It's CarolineClarkie
I actually don't use social media but let kik be,I'll install it :P
Queen Mary :/
Ok installed it. It's CarolineClarkie

Nope, nor do I! I've just installed it too, will add you soon :tongue:
Hey guys, does anyone have any unit 4 detailed notes? It would be very much appreciated
I've added this post to the A Level directory thread, which you can find here let me know if you make or find any more exam threads and I'll add them to the directory
Reply 73
I believe in terms of unit 3 ,Anarchism will come up for 45 marker and in terms of Unit 4 ,Nationalism but don't know about the rest. Also,last year they gave some nasty questions which never came up before

My teacher predicted the exact same! In terms of questions, what do you think will come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending