The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Zoology 2016 Cumbria Univerity

Just thought i'd see if anyone else is planning on studying the Zoology BSc at Cumbria University for 2016 and how their feeling about it.
I'm very nervous about the whole thing tbh.
Reply 1
Hiya. I am going to study Zoology BSC at Cumbria and due to start in Septmeber this year. I am nervous too, but it's exciting!
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Hello! Me too.
Don't worry about it too much! If im right cumbria won't have a massive class of students so it'll not be as hard as say.. if you went to Bangor University (like I did the first time), was put into a lecture theater of about 100 people.
Other than that, I'm sure some of us zoology students will somehow meet during freshers week :smile:

If you're kinda like me and can get easily overly anxious then don't hesitate to meet me when we're there. Honestly, know how it feels to be bricking it. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
That's reassuring! 😀 it's good to chat to people who are also doing the same course at the same uni. Let's hope we meet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roostaru
Hello! Me too.
Don't worry about it too much! If im right cumbria won't have a massive class of students so it'll not be as hard as say.. if you went to Bangor University (like I did the first time), was put into a lecture theater of about 100 people.
Other than that, I'm sure some of us zoology students will somehow meet during freshers week :smile:

If you're kinda like me and can get easily overly anxious then don't hesitate to meet me when we're there. Honestly, know how it feels to be bricking it. :smile:

Glad I chose to go to UoC instead of Bangor now as that was my second choice :smile: I think I would be much more suited to a smaller university as I get quite stressed out when meeting new people especially if there's a lot of them.
Reply 5
Original post by DiagonalWallaby
Glad I chose to go to UoC instead of Bangor now as that was my second choice :smile: I think I would be much more suited to a smaller university as I get quite stressed out when meeting new people especially if there's a lot of them.

Aha oh jeez what a coincidence. Yea bangor tend to oversubscribe their course and the student village is huuuge. Half the time I didn't know half the people in my kitchen and why they were there :P
Reply 6
Hahaha!
I don't suppose anyone has any reading lists yet or anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by HDLondon
Hahaha!
I don't suppose anyone has any reading lists yet or anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have books from when I was in Bangor last year. Assuming the reading list is similar if so I can give you the list of books I have.
Will write a list tomorrow when I'm not in bed :P
Reply 8
I have books from when I was in Bangor last year. Assuming the reading list is similar if so I can give you the list of books I have.
Will write a list tomorrow when I'm not in bed :P

That would be brilliant thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by HDLondon
That would be brilliant thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for the late reply. I can be lazy and forgetful :P anyway.. here it is.. 13220051_10154690694321686_1308036127_n.jpg

if you can't see some of the books very well just ask me :smile: but it's pretty clear image. I would say that the bottom book is the most important and probs will be on the UoC list as it's basically biology in general.

Edit: The top book is just me being a nerd and wanting to read. It isn't on any reading list. haha.
Reply 10
Sorry for the late reply. I can be lazy and forgetful :P anyway.. here it is.. 13220051_10154690694321686_1308036127_n.jpg

if you can't see some of the books very well just ask me :smile: but it's pretty clear image. I would say that the bottom book is the most important and probs will be on the UoC list as it's basically biology in general.

Edit: The top book is just me being a nerd and wanting to read. It isn't on any reading list. haha.

That's brilliant! Cheers for that 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Has anyone has any information through at all yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending