The Student Room Group

I just ate 1500 calories worth of pizza

Scroll to see replies

Love those £2 pizzas, really cheap and taste almost as the good as the fast food ones.

There are some really fat mother****ers on TSR, some guy said he can down 2 large pizzas one after the other
Original post by trapking
A lot...probably about 1900-2000 calories.

Always knew Pizza had a lot of calories but honestly didnt think it was this much
Original post by Mentally

There are some really fat mother****ers on TSR, some guy said he can down 2 large pizzas one after the other

You gotta feed them gains bro...

My muscles were all like "give it to me baybehhh give it to me"

And i was like "YEAAAAAAAAAH *eats pizza*"

:biggrin:
lucky bitches get to eat all this pizza man
Always knew Pizza had a lot of calories but honestly didnt think it was this much

Dominos tells you how many calories are in each slice of pizza on its website.

Some of them, for example the 'Meateor', are over 2,300 calories for a large (10 slices).
Love those £2 pizzas, really cheap and taste almost as the good as the fast food ones.

you're a rude mother****er , people on TSR can eat whatever they want

I believe its because you mentioned a number that was supposedly large and even a small child could eat more pizza than that. 1500 calories isnt a lot to shout about in calorie terms. Hence lightweight.

[video="youtube;a-b4y3Roouc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-b4y3Roouc[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by OddFuturez
you're a rude mother****er , people on TSR can eat whatever they want

I said it in a playful, joking kind of way. The guy that responded to it earlier obviously could tell.
Keep your wig on
Original post by trapking
All of it! :biggrin:

How??
Original post by + polarity -
How??

I work out a lot so i guess my appetite has increased :/

My stomach is so used to it now that after 30-45min of eating it all I get hungry again lol
QUOTE=Mentally;64509863]I said it in a playful, joking kind of way. The guy that responded to it earlier obviously could tell.
Keep your wig on
fair enough I was just acting like a uncivilised savage accusing you of stuff
OMG SAME! But i just woke up
That's more than my daily intake :frown:
So you had a standard lunch and now you're sleepy? Fair enough.
Reply 34
You're falling asleep after your starter?
God, how can people eat that much food at once, I can only eat like 3-4 slices.

Quick Reply

Latest