The Student Room Group

why don't food youtubers get fat?

Reply 1

They're eating healthy and exercising
Reply 2
Original post by ProactiveMe
They're eating healthy and exercising

"Eating healthy" Are you ******* kidding me?
Original post by Notmad
"Eating healthy" Are you ******* kidding me?

Calorie deficit
Some do get fat. Nikocado Avocado ballooned massively after starting to launch tonnes of grub down his gullet on camera. Hungry Fatchick is also a real life Jabba the Hutt.
(edited 9 months ago)
If they do it for years and don't gain weight, then they either almost starve themselves for the rest of the week to offset the caloric surplus from their meals, or they purge most of what they ate when the camera is off. The former is likely true if they're really fit, meaning they exercise a lot as well as incorporating a caloric deficit, and the latter is especially true if they drink a liquid before eating.

Of course, there are some who keep the food down and don't have a rigorous fitness regime, so they gain a lot of weight either cumulatively (like Nikocado Avocado) or periodically (like Randy Santel) before taking a break to lose weight.
I LOVE karissa eats, what an awesome life she has!

usually its high metabolism or they burn a lot of calories before/after/during the day
Reply 7
Well they're probably not working out for hours, so the only other answer is that theyre starving themselves off camera.

Quick Reply

Latest