The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Numbers :yucky:

The real part of every non-trivial zero of the Riemann zeta function is ½. :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The real part of every non-trivial zero of the Riemann zeta function is ½. :yes:

:yucky:
Original post by iEthan
:yucky:

In three space dimensions and time, given an initial velocity field, there exists a vector velocity and a scalar pressure field, which are both smooth and globally defined, that solve the Navier–Stokes equations. :yes:
In three space dimensions and time, given an initial velocity field, there exists a vector velocity and a scalar pressure field, which are both smooth and globally defined, that solve the Navier–Stokes equations. :yes:

Would you like a quick fire lesson on French grammatical rules that don't appear in English? :yes:
Original post by iEthan
Would you like a quick fire lesson on French grammatical rules that don't appear in English? :yes:

This is actually really funny :rofl:
:king1: ?

*looks at clock*

*looks back to AJ disapprovingly*
Original post by iEthan
*looks at clock*

I thought numbers made you ':yucky:'? :hmmm:
I thought numbers made you ':yucky:'? :hmmm:

Clocks are the exception :u: it's digital:

*blow*

Post 6666 & 7777 on my account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Revising...

:banned:

:ditto:

Actually we don't know either of these for certain: you can claim a million dollar prize for proving either of these, as well as 5 other problems set out in the Millenium Prizes. So far, only one of the millenium prize problems has been solved, to give you an idea of how hard it is to do.
7800! Whoo!
:proud:
Original post by Associativity
Actually we don't know either of these for certain: you can claim a million dollar prize for proving either of these, as well as 5 other problems set out in the Millenium Prizes. So far, only one of the millenium prize problems has been solved, to give you an idea of how hard it is to do.

I know, that's where I got them from. I was hoping iEthan would be able to solve them for me so I could claim the £1 Million. :sadnod:
*waits for MOD to post and close thread*

Latest