The Student Room Group

Why is it wrong to say it's hard to be a 10 if you're flat chested?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laomedeia
Oh lol! Its just that FB normally stands for the other thing.

What the hell would it matter if it did mean that though. I don't like her as she's old and not very nice looking. But actually in general transsexuals are pretty attractive many around my age. That are viable as much as men are.
Original post by Nickierose21
honestly I don't like big hands. I like hands like my own. Slim and long. I really adored this one guy's hands who had identical stuff to me height weight hand shape size etc.... I'm a bit a narcissistic when it comes to my type of guy. I like my male twin.

Eh, that wasn't really the point though..........

Think of it more like whichever hands you have are the type people say is ugly - you can't do anything to change them, so it's pointless and uncalled for to point it out.
Original post by Nickierose21
What the hell would it matter if it did mean that though. I don't like her as she's old and not very nice looking. But actually in general transsexuals are pretty attractive many around my age. That are viable as much as men are.

You will regret asking me that....

Yuck. Females with male anatomy gross me out. Call me racist, call me a ****. But they just do. Its the same principle that many people cant stand spiders, but with me its shemales (among several other separate phobias). Its one of those things I will never understand so I will not try to, Im too bigoted for that. But if thats what some people like then each to their own.
because boobs play a huge role in appearance.

top 4 for me are

face > ass > boobs > Stomach > thighs
Original post by Laomedeia
You will regret asking me that....

Yuck. Females with male anatomy gross me out. Call me racist, call me a ****. But they just do. Its the same principle that many people cant stand spiders, but with me its shemales (among several other separate phobias). Its one of those things I will never understand so I will not try to, Im too bigoted for that. But if thats what some people like then each to their own.

you're a guy... I'm a girl. I wouldn't hook up with a transman for probably the same reasons... I don't like female genitals it's imo nasty. I mean women have a few good things about them in terms of what looks good on them. I don't think it's bigoted it's a matter of preference...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kugelmugel
Eh, that wasn't really the point though..........

Think of it more like whichever hands you have are the type people say is ugly - you can't do anything to change them, so it's pointless and uncalled for to point it out.

I have reallt small hands in a delicate way and I'm a girl so for some reason people like delicate things on women it seems

Quick Reply

Latest