The Student Room Group

Are you posh?

Scroll to see replies

I got called posh a lot in high school due to my accent, I guess going to a party with Helen Flanagan helped
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
How do we even define posh ? Because sometimes people think I am.. I don't think I am tho :3 - or Idk it depends on how you define it -

which accent exactly ? :mmm:

I'm too ignorant to name it but I sure can hear it.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Oh yes. I'm the epitome of posh.

Honhonhon...

Very much so. :smug:

I'm very tired after hunting with daddy. Hopefully cook can make my pheasant very pleasant :giggle:

Spoiler

You are middle class. You rhymed 'pheasant' with 'pleasant', which no member of the upper classes would ever do.
She went to a private school - a friend of mine at college was at the same school. Somewhere ooop narth.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
You are middle class. You rhymed 'pheasant' with 'pleasant', which no member of the upper classes would ever do.

:erm:

k
Original post by Fullofsurprises
She went to a private school - a friend of mine at college was at the same school. Somewhere ooop narth.

Yes, she went to Westholme in Blackburn, my mother's exe's daughters hung around with her a lot which was how I ended up at a party with her in the first place. I've got her signature somewhere at my house.
i'd say it depends on who you ask as if i visit my northern relatives i'm posh but here in the south i am rather avarage even under avarage depending on if am meeting clients i am common but am middle class to the man on the street

Quick Reply

Latest