The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:faq:
I'm back from my infiltration of the group who are trying to stop others from wining. They call themselves the Red Monkeys. They disguised themselves as new users trying to play innocent; that’s where they try to trap you and you fall right into their hands....be careful of the new users who post here chances are it could be them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:banned:

RulzAreBack

Original post by mr T 999
I'm back from my infiltration of the group who are trying to stop others from wining. They call themselves the Red Monkeys. They disguised themselves as new users trying to play innocent; that’s where they try to trap you and you fall right into their hands....be careful of the new users who post here chances are it could be them.

Heads up guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you get all these emojis from?
Where do you get all these emojis from?

I made that one by combining TSR's ':colone:' with an emoticon from another site,
I made that one by combining TSR's ':colone:' with an emoticon from another site,

Your ability to manipulate emojis is truly amazing. I ask of you to teach me the ways of Emoji Bending.
Your ability to manipulate emojis is truly amazing. I ask of you to teach me the ways of Emoji Bending.

Using photoshop (or an equivalent program - I use the free GIMP 2), opening an existing animated image and messing about with the colours and layers is how I started. :yes:
Using photoshop (or an equivalent program - I use the free GIMP 2), opening an existing animated image and messing about with the colours and layers is how I started. :yes:

Thank you, I wanted to give you a rep but it won't let me so instead I'm now going to go and do some training, so I can become the next Emoji Bender.
Thank you, I wanted to give you a rep but it won't let me so instead I'm now going to go and do some training, so I can become the next Emoji Bender.

Excellent, excellent.

Latest