The Student Room Group

Tommorow's RE exam: How should I use my time?

I definitely recall my teacher recommending 22 minutes on each section, but I'm not too sure how to dish my time out on each question. Any advice?
Just 20 minutes per section. For the (a) question, it should take you about a minute; (b) four minutes with two minutes for each point. (c) Eight minutes, two minutes for each point; (d) (I) three minutes for three brief points. (ii) three minutes exactly the same. Then you wil have one minute to read the question and decide.
same here. just keep and eye on the time, i think what im going to do is skip the a) quesiton and come back to it so i dont waste time writing definitions. also what i tend to do alot is look around, just keep your head down. finally 22 minutes is good but easy to forget about, so im going to aim for 20 minutes on each so i have 10 minutes left since timing for these are so tight
Just to clarify, you are taking the Edexcel board aren't you?
Reply 4
Original post by A*/100% Man
Just to clarify, you are taking the Edexcel board aren't you?

Yep!
Reply 5
My teacher said 22 minutes per section as well and if I begin to run out of time at the end i will resort to listing my points to show i have the knowledge.

How are you all feeling about it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saladays
Yep!

Which Unit?
Reply 7
Which Unit?

You mean paper? Paper one.
Reply 8
It is Unit 3 tomorrow
Which Unit?
Reply 9
For Edexcel RE GCSE, it's one mark a minute. So however many marks it is, that's how long you should spend on it.
Praying

Quick Reply

Latest