The Student Room Group

re short course

how many question are there in the short course re exam aqa?
Original post by mahams
how many question are there in the short course re exam aqa?

Old or new specification? :smile: on the old specification, there's also RS A and RS B, do you know which one it is?
Reply 2
Dunno lol I'm in year 11 and I think it's the old one
Reply 3
hi guys whos got an re exam tomorrow
Reply 4
Original post by Z4r4
hi guys whos got an re exam tomorrow

mines on wednesday
Reply 5
Well you have four sections. Each section contains a part a, b, c and d. Therefore - 4x4 which would be 16 questions to answer. Then if you think about how a d is split into a 'do you agree' and a 'do you disagree' so that could take the form of two questions. So that gives you 20 questions. Remember, that you have a choice between two different sets of questions for each section, good luck :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Well you have four sections. Each section contains a part a, b, c and d. Therefore - 4x4 which would be 16 questions to answer. Then if you think about how a d is split into a 'do you agree' and a 'do you disagree' so that could take the form of two questions. So that gives you 20 questions. Remember, that you have a choice between two different sets of questions for each section, good luck :smile:

thankyou :smile:
Original post by mahams
mines on wednesday

if your's is OCR Christianity, there's 3 questions, and you answer 2. 2 sets of ABCDE, in 1 hour. Hope that helped, sorry if you're not on OCR
Reply 8
Original post by jazz_xox_
if your's is OCR Christianity, there's 3 questions, and you answer 2. 2 sets of ABCDE, in 1 hour. Hope that helped, sorry if you're not on OCR

mines aqa and I think its the old gcse and its ok
i think i might throw up XD

Quick Reply

Latest