Oh ok Dehiwela what subjects are u doin
Original post by userk 12
was it 30 or 35%. ( I cant remember the score they gave us

I think it was 6. But I'm not 100% sure
I'm doing biology, physics and chemistry. how about you
Original post by sllinares
I think it was 6. But I'm not 100% sure

even I cant remember but I think I got 30 or 35 as well
What did you guys write for the 12-mark qs?
I wrote a mini intro explaining cognitive psycho, then explained the MSM, talked about its duration and capacity and tried to link it with the scenario they presented and then just evaluated the MSM according to the scenario they presented. By giving real life evidence like Clive Wearing. Would that be fine?
Original post by sllinares
What did you guys write for the 12-mark qs?
I wrote a mini intro explaining cognitive psycho, then explained the MSM, talked about its duration and capacity and tried to link it with the scenario they presented and then just evaluated the MSM according to the scenario they presented. By giving real life evidence like Clive Wearing. Would that be fine?

omg that's literally what I talked about like capacity encoding duration and stuff. I said using the MSM the best think for Mrs Hughes is to use rehearsal so that the information is transferred from the STM to the LTM and I also talked about HM and serial positioning effect and the differences in coding for the evaluation of the MSM and as a weakness I said its an oversimplification of memory as opposed to models like the working model of memory. there wasn't anything else to say.
Reply 52
Oh ok I do bio bs and psych what's your name
Reply 53
hey do u know thivangi
yep I know Thivangi. shes from our school right
Reply 55
Yea she is .she is in my class wats your name
its kavindya
Reply 57
Oh ok how was the bio practical paper for u
it wasn't what I was expecting,like we all thought the vitamin c prac would come but daphnia wasn't all that bad and the second part was good too. ( it was similar to the mocks right )
Reply 59
Yea because of that all of us found it easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending