The Student Room Group

2016 AQA Biology Unit 1 - Unofficial Mark scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone write lichens as an indicator??
Original post by mxn
that's super high considering how difficult today's exam was because even last year's grade boundaries were 47 for A* which is reasonable considering the exams was okay I really don't think they would do 50 for A*

What are you thinking then regarding boundaries?
So did i but i feel like that was wrong aha
Original post by dangerouswoman
Thank you. Yes I need to stop going on TSR and twitter and start revising lol haha. And good luck in your exams! Hopefully they will actually have science in the questions and not drunk rats and snails :s-smilie:

Ha ha might start revising history for my chemistry exam on Thursday God knows what will come up on there
Original post by ammara-123
What was the malaria mean??

Posted from TSR Mobile

you could of written about mutation but it would be something like 'there was a mutation within a population'
#20 needs rewording. It's not comparing 2 sets of data - it's looking for a correlation between 2 variables (see page 9 of the spec)
Praying that 44 will get me an A*
Original post by M451
0.67% I'm pretty sure

I got 29800000000 😂😂😂 whoops
Original post by goldenusername

me !!!
Original post by goldenusername

Question specified animal
I don't think so, as they're in the head so the fastest route for a reflex arc would be the brain - not the spinal cord. But, I could be wrong...
just in from AQA, they are raising the boundaries to 58/60 for an A* and 54 for an A
Reply 913
Original post by beta_tester
just in from AQA, they are raising the boundaries to 58/60 for an A* and 54 for an A

WHAT NK

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt they'll be that high, this test was particularly hard
does anyone have a full unofficial mark scheme
Original post by beta_tester

wth no why
Did anyone else put lichens for the last question?
Original post by charliej2802
Anyone else get 0.67%???

Yeah I got 0.6% of people died from Malaria :smile:))
Original post by Nathan Emmings
Ok guys I am thinking 27 C 32 B 38 A 50 A*

Why would it be that high?
June 2015: 47/60 for A*
June 2014: 44/60 for A*
June 2013: 45/60 for A*

I find it unlikely that after so many students found the exam more difficult than normal that the grade boundaries would increase over 47/60 for A*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending