The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
First of all, if she was "insanely hot", she wouldn't have looked like Taylor Swift.

Secondly, you could've made something out of it mate! A charming comment like treating your girlfriend to dinner, something like that.

I know you're 14 and your body is changing but you need to get out there :smile:

Have you ever seen pitch perfect?
Original post by difeo
Earlier today this insanely hot girl asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend to get rid of these two guys harassing her

Basically for 30 seconds I was dating the brunette Taylor Swift

And then you woke up...
Reply 3822
Original post by fallen_acorns
If you did have complelte control over your time, how do you think that would affect things?

I ask because I am self-employed, so control of my time is not a problem, (as in, I can always shift schedules around and be avaliable when I need to be). Ofcourse the time constraints are still crazy, and I would still be pulling the same hours as a full time employee + student, but with control, do you think that would be slightly more manageable?

What subject is your masters in? Something medicine related if I remember right?

Neurorehabilitation

Yeah having control over your time would help massively. There's a physio on my course who works privately and is self employed, so she completed the masters full time and it feels like she managed quite well.

You gonna do it abroad or here [UK]?

Great film :colondollar:

No, why?
I sense a rek incoming :frown:

All I'm saying is that if a "super hot" girl asked you to pretend to be her boyfriend, she must be interested a little (even in Difeo). Why would she ask another creep to shield her from existing creeps?
Psychology m8.
Original post by Lúcio
No, why?

All I'm saying is that if a "super hot" girl asked you to pretend to be her boyfriend, she must be interested a little (even in Difeo). Why would she ask another creep to shield her from existing creeps?
Psychology m8.

Agree with you about dif.

No rek. Its a good movie - ask Zerf.
Original post by Lúcio
No, why?

Psychology m8.

Maybe she thought Difeo was a non-threatening beta? :colondollar:

Tbh he should've Luke Shaw-ed it. Would've won everything if he had done that.
Reply 3827
Cc Pitch Perfect was GOAT
Red head>>>
Original post by Zerforax
Maybe she thought Difeo was a non-threatening beta? :colondollar:

Tbh he should've Luke Shaw-ed it. Would've won everything if he had done that.

Major fots

In all seriousness though, girls seldom initiate with guys so the fact that she did either means she was EXTREMELY desperate or that she thought Difeo was cute.

No way a hot girl is talking to a guy out of the blue for any reason that doesn't partly involve her liking what she sees.
Original post by difeo
Earlier today this insanely hot girl asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend to get rid of these two guys harassing her

Spoiler

Strong cockblock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey @sr90 can you tell your mod friends/whoever's role it is that when I click not interested on a pop up that it means I don't care, and not that it means ask me again tomorrow?
Original post by The Wavefunction
Hey @sr90 can you tell your mod friends/whoever's role it is that when I click not interested on a pop up that it means I don't care, and not that it means ask me again tomorrow?

Can you also tell them to sort out the TSR Android app?
Original post by The Wavefunction

Agree..

It kills me in china, as pages take so long to load, and that pop-up takes even longer.

It loads with a white box infront of a page, for a few minutes.. and the X dose not apear until its loaded, so whilst Its taking its time, there is no way to get rid of it.
Agree..

It kills me in china, as pages take so long to load, and that pop-up takes even longer.

Lololol true story
Original post by swirly

Should do ones for other posters. Luke can have his wage, Sr his friend, Dif with swift, depleted with dif, Mackay with fooball, Jam with his girlfriend, etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Should do ones for other posters. Luke can have his wage, Sr his friend, Dif with swift, depleted with dif, Mackay with fooball, Jam with his right hand, etc.

Fixed
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Fixed

Umad you weren't on there? :wink:

Tbf I'd put you on for baiting Arsenal fans x
Original post by difeo

Has Taylor taught you nothing. You can be a strong independent women and dont need no man.
Original post by swirly
Has Taylor taught you nothing. You can be a strong independent women and dont need no man.

She's had more men than I've had hot dinners ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest