The Student Room Group

Has anyone got any predictions for the Religion and Life Issues AQA RS Paper today???

I need to find someone who has predicitions for the AQA RS Life Issues exam today??!!! (18/05/16)

I'm sat doing last minute revision!! Someone help please!
Reply 1
Original post by sadiemiahendrie
I need to find someone who has predicitions for the AQA RS Life Issues exam today??!!! (18/05/16)

I'm sat doing last minute revision!! Someone help please!

I think something about holy war might be asked, hasn't come up last year. Maybe definition of free range farming, that's never come up :biggrin:
And religious attitudes to all of the 4 topics, that always comes up.
I'm just memorising 3 quotes from each topic, ur going to need those :u:
Original post by Tasha909
I think something about holy war might be asked, hasn't come up last year. Maybe definition of free range farming, that's never come up :biggrin:
And religious attitudes to all of the 4 topics, that always comes up.
I'm just memorising 3 quotes from each topic, ur going to need those :u:

Thank you!!

Good luck too!
What did you guys think of the life issues exam today ?
Original post by Craig598
What did you guys think of the life issues exam today ?

I loved it! It was soooo much easier than I thought, really happy!
Everything that I revised was on it, I'd just done a 5 mark question on Just War and then there was one.
Original post by lostintrnslation
Everything that I revised was on it, I'd just done a 5 mark question on Just War and then there was one.

Same here! I'd literally revised all morning doing past papers and revising my notes and everything I'd just gone over was there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Was pleasantly surprised, the questions weren't much different from the past papers (which I had used a lot in my revision). I found planet earth the toughest with prejudice and early life being the most simple and straight forward questions. Overall I think I have done quite well :smile:
Reply 8
Questions seemed pretty straightforward... It didn't look like AQA really bothered with that paper :biggrin: Parts of it were very very similar to the 2013 paper... something possibly to watch out for on other units....?
Reply 9
Original post by sadiemiahendrie
I loved it! It was soooo much easier than I thought, really happy!

You mean you knew so much more than you thought :P
[QUOTE=inhuman;64940263]You mean you knew so much more than you thought :P

I guess so haha!
Was really easy, didn't see the point of revising:s-smilie:
Original post by Hollicat
Was pleasantly surprised, the questions weren't much different from the past papers (which I had used a lot in my revision). I found planet earth the toughest with prejudice and early life being the most simple and straight forward questions. Overall I think I have done quite well :smile:

I used a lot of past papers for my revision too and I think majority of the questions on the exam were just worded differently from the past papers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kumail2625
Was really easy, didn't see the point of revising:s-smilie:

I thought this myself haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bayron
Questions seemed pretty straightforward... It didn't look like AQA really bothered with that paper :biggrin: Parts of it were very very similar to the 2013 paper... something possibly to watch out for on other units....?

They were very straightforward I thought!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending