M = (15root2/4,0)

Same values as you for all of those 👍
Original post by anndz3007
N/6(38n^2 +15n +1)
X^2 -4x +8
P=-3 q=-9
M = (15root2/4,0)

These are all correct.
The exam was tougher than usual. The first induction made me think a little. On the bright side this means lower boundaries.
Original post by themechguy
I think that exam was a bit tougher than usual, built up from the easy questions at the start to some potentially more difficult and wordy ones at the end. Might have lost 2 marks on wordy stuff.

Another tricky one was the last part of question 9. Did anybody get 5 root 2 as their x coordinate of M? Apart from that, it was a pretty standard paper.

I got (5/2)root2, half of yours...
Original post by LukeB98
For the z^2+2z question did we have to say that the imaginary part was equal to zero? Took me forever, overthinking a ****ing 1 marker... :/

Series proof wasn't too good, kinda bsed it (started working backward lol).

The last part of the last question stumped me, and a few other weird ones; like that geometrical one on Q7 with the argand diagram.

Yes haha
Omg for the series I had a brainwave in the last 5 minutes

And I had no idea for the argand diagram, I blagged that one.
Original post by kelvin1338
I got (5/2)root2, half of yours...

Some people are saying it's 15 root 2 all divided by 4.

I don't know what's correct but I am probably wrong. Oh well, that's 3 marks, and the rest of it was pretty straightforward.
Original post by henriettayoung
That was really hard I was short of time and I was stressing super amounts towards the end which made me lose contration!!!!

I really messed up. Dropped a minimum of 20 marks. Missed the whole last page out plus a 5 marker. Best case 55, worst case god knows. And i was getting full marks in all the past papers :frown: gonna have to resit
The easiest paper I have ever done , 75/75 guaranteed
The bloody question 7 was supposed to be -4 and i put bloody +4, and in the last minute when i realised and changed it to -4, i didnt have any time left to do the calculation again :'( agrr 5 marrks down
Original post by LukeB98
For the z^2+2z question did we have to say that the imaginary part was equal to zero? Took me forever, overthinking a ****ing 1 marker... :/

Series proof wasn't too good, kinda bsed it (started working backward lol).

The last part of the last question stumped me, and a few other weird ones; like that geometrical one on Q7 with the argand diagram.

Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by henriettayoung
That was really hard I was short of time and I was stressing super amounts towards the end which made me lose contration!!!!

I thought it was relatively easy you clearly didn't revise definitely 75/75 for me
was the area of triangle 49root2/2
Original post by mallows23
I thought it was relatively easy you clearly didn't revise definitely 75/75 for me

Why do you delight in telling people that? I've got 75/75 in past papers before and done a past paper every week since January and I found it slightly more challenging.
Stop trying to antagonise.
i got that
Original post by kelvin1338
I found it easy, but then again it's my resit...I finished in 65 minutes and sat there checking the questions again and again for the remainder of the exam with nothing to improve on lol, Probably 70-75/75

What did everyone get for the very last question, the x coordinate? I got (5/2)root2
Loved that paper, so glad I get to take it again next year!!
a=-1
QR = 2OP
what did you guys write for "why is T self-inverse" for the matrix question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1177
Original post by yingzhu
Any1 hittin up the palace drop l8er

Going for the towel
Original post by tyanayee
what did you guys write for "why is T self-inverse" for the matrix question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had no clue, I just found the determinant of the matrix.
Ah messed up first proof Q and very last part of last Q

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending