Hulk Hogan
Snoop dogg
Terry Crews

List of famous people that post on TSR everyday:

Error 404 Not Found

Efronx
Fronex
Anime is really good. Beats watching **** like Eastenders, vampire diaries etc

Death Note is amazing, if you're an anime doubter go and watch it and you'll see why anime is awesome. Attack on Titan is really cool too, I'm annoyed they've pushed back season two till 2017. I guess I'll read the manga instead. I have a really bad problem of starting anime (and tv shows) but not finishing them. Same thing applies with books. Looks like I have committment issues. :lol:
Friday evening music listening.

Lyrics written by sr90.
Original post by Dirtybit
Small list of famous people that openly said they watch Anime or read Manga:

Kanye West
Will Smith
Christian Bale
Leonardo DiCaprio
Zac Efronx
Megan Fox
Hulk Hogan
Snoop dogg
Terry Crews

List of famous people that post on TSR everyday:

Error 404 Not Found

Zac Efronx

Basically:

Anime is beta

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The.Joker
Anime is really good. Beats watching **** like Eastenders, vampire diaries etc

vamps is legit a 10/10 show :lol:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Lol it didn't even boost ratings bro, nobody gave a ****. Phil isn't even road these days either, cooking a roast dinner ffs, making Eastenders PG after they already ruined WWE for me is peak.

Posted from TSR Mobile

r u mad, aint been this upset since wellard the dog died fam. cant wait for bobby beale to cuckold his dad though
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
r u mad, aint been this upset since wellard the dog died fam. cant wait for bobby beale to cuckold his dad though

:rofl:

You see tonight? It's a bit dumb to show that sorta stuff on tv though, can imagine some kids thinking they can do the same. Bobby is savage as **** though, future WWE champion tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You see tonight? It's a bit dumb to show that sorta stuff on tv though, can imagine some kids thinking they can do the same. Bobby is savage as **** though, future WWE champion tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

havent watched eastenders since 2011 and saw the end of tonight's episode

strong lol'd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah lol heard bobbys on another mad one though from twitter so might give it a watch.

brb bobby beale retires the undertaker
Grown men watching wrestling and anime?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
vamps is legit a 10/10 show :lol:

I watched season 1 and like 6/7 eps of season 2 since most of my friends used to watch it so I thought I'd give it a chance and it's so ****. Just a stupid storyline and the teenage girls only watch it for Stefan/Damon and the other hot guys. Elena pissed me off too, such an irritating character.
Reply 3972
Original post by Dirtybit
Just like wrestling is **** right?

Not sure if you're fishing or not and I don't really try to explain anime to ignorant people often but I'll address it here for the people that actually want to know. Anime is just one of those things where you don't get it until you try watching. Yeah you can forever say it's for babies etc but you'll just be ignorant and jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really watch anime much anymore (used to in secondary school) but before I actually watched it I used to think it was "uncool" too.

It's quite funny because nobody cares when adults are watching South-park, family guy e.t.c when anime is the same thing but just by Japanese people. It's stupid to say that something is for kids/gays because it is animated, look at the actual content first. There is wide variety of genres of anime and they are typically aimed for adults which could be due to heavy violence themes and just the fact that kids will not really understand what is going on since a lot of smart thinking is needed. There is only so much you can do with real life acting and Anime pretty much fills up the large gap left. You can think of any plot for entertainment and create these series without having to spend millions of pounds like in actual tv series/movies.

Lol I don't even watch wrestling so I would agree you with you. Nice try tho.

Its a cartoon fam. Deal with it.
You guys should watch Grave of the Fireflies it's an awesome anime film. So sad and heartbreaking. :cry2:
You guys should watch Grave of the Fireflies it's an awesome anime film. So sad and heartbreaking. :cry2:

I've seen it. Used to have the film on my profile in the about me section. It is fantastic and the music is stunning as well.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I've seen it. Used to have the film on my profile in the about me section. It is fantastic and the music is stunning as well.

I ended up crying at the end, just everything about the film was top notch.
I've been tired for weeks. Don't feel like doing anything. New job is stressful but I imagine any other job would be more stressful.

Really hard cycle to get out of.
I ended up crying at the end, just everything about the film was top notch.

It is sad. I'm not really a film buff to be honest as I rarely have the patience for them but that one got into the storyline quite quickly.

But yeah very sad, it's definitely not a film for kids.
Grave of the Fireflies is a tragic story.

People who don't watch anime don't know what they're missing.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Just finishing off bleach. Anybody read the manga since they discontinued the series?
@Fizzel @Kenan and Kel

It got a bit of a chore reading it so I stopped but I got through the boring parts and it became pretty sick again. Any anime lovers should watch this.

Also who has watched Naruto?
KK is the anime fan not me, all I've watched it Attack on Titan and thats so mainstream it doesn't count. Read a bit of Gantz and thats it tbh. Watched a bit of Sword Art too, its okay not as good as Attack though.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest